Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » What do YOU value most for yourself? Financial security, success, happiness, peace of mind? Or something else? What and why?

What do YOU value most for yourself? Financial security, success, happiness, peace of mind? Or something else? What and why?

Posted - June 13, 2017

Responses

This needs no "why".
      June 13, 2017 7:02 AM MDT

You cannot give to/do for others unless you have something to give. It does not come out of a vacuum Ele. It is learned over time and developed and nurtured and maintained and mentored by others 24/7.  I think we are here to be useful/helpful/kind. I think the tracks we leave behind matter. They are measured in how others have experienced us for good or ill. We need to get in order to have something to give. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply and the lovely graphic.
      June 13, 2017 7:14 AM MDT

I enjoy doing things for others, that makes me happy.  Even if it's just a well deserved compliment, smile or an encouraging word.  
      June 13, 2017 11:29 AM MDT

Yes. Me too. You never know when a kind word will make someone's day. Years ago I was in a grocery store and I saw a lady who was dressed beautifully The blouse was especially attractive. I approached  her and said how lovely she looked and that I really like her blouse. She teared up. She told me that she had "dressed up" that day because that was the first of her chemotherapy. I was stunned. She was very appreciative and we hugged. So my advice is this. Never let a compliment go unsaid because you never know if that will be the highpoint of someone's day. Thank you for your reply Star and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 14, 2017 12:13 PM MDT

i would like to get financial security going
      June 13, 2017 5:44 PM MDT

Good luck pearl.
      June 14, 2017 12:14 PM MDT