Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you owe anyone anything? Does anyone owe you? Do you spend time focusing on that or does it never enter your mind? What do you ponder?

Do you owe anyone anything? Does anyone owe you? Do you spend time focusing on that or does it never enter your mind? What do you ponder?

Posted - June 13, 2017

Responses

Some people owe me a lot of money. It's only a matter of time before I start busting kneecaps.
      June 13, 2017 6:49 AM MDT

For real? Oh dear. Sounds potentially brutal. :( Unless, of course, you're just teasing me. Are you? Thank you for your reply Patch!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 13, 2017 7:06 AM MDT
      June 13, 2017 6:51 AM MDT

I'm just kidding. My family jokes about me being a "loan shark" so I like to joke about busting kneecaps.
      June 13, 2017 7:01 AM MDT

Whew! Good. Then I won't have to worry about you suddenly disappearing one day for places unknown! Thanks for the truth kiddo! I guess it's kinda lame for me to have ask folks if they're joking but my default mode is serious so I tend to believe what people tell  me. AARRGGHH! :)
      June 13, 2017 7:06 AM MDT

Someone owes me a couple thousand, but I don't dwell on it or even mention it.
      June 13, 2017 6:49 AM MDT

I'm in the same boat as you. But when I loaned money I honestly didn't really expect to ever get it back. Or rather let me say I am prepared that I won't. If I do some day I'll be happily surprised. But it's a family member whom I love so I would never say anything about it. Money isn't everything. Thank you for your reply Ele! :)
      June 13, 2017 6:54 AM MDT

• Basically, the only things I owe are rent and insurance. No one owes me anything. If someone is in need of money and I have it to give, I will. I don't want or need to be paid back. So no I don't focus on that. To me it's a done deal.
      June 13, 2017 11:11 AM MDT

Thank you for your thoughtful answer Hezekiah and Happy Monday! :)
      June 19, 2017 4:58 AM MDT

yes, the people building that motel owe me a job, i couldnt study cause of all the construction racket and lost my only income cause i cant get grants now cause of grades, i told them what was going on and asked if i could get a job to kind of make up for it, they called and told me to come on fri or sat and that there was a job fair all day and gave me the address, i think they owe me a job for making me lose my only income, i might go and see what happens
      June 13, 2017 4:31 PM MDT