Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Do you carry a lot of resentment within you? What/whom do you resent most and why?

Do you carry a lot of resentment within you? What/whom do you resent most and why?

Posted - July 19, 2016

Responses

Nope
    No resentment
      July 19, 2016 8:17 AM MDT

Hello Rosie:

I DO..  How would YOU feel if your government arrested you, and put you in the slam for YEARS, and then LEGALIZED the act that put you away??? 

excon

July 19, 2016 8:20 AM MDT

I do and it's towards my evil half sister because she took advantage of my 86 year old Grandmothers poor eye site and got her to sign over her house. Cheers!

July 19, 2016 8:21 AM MDT

Like sh **! Pardon my French my friend. I would be infuriated! How many years of your life did they take excon? What's worse than that of course is being in prison for decades for a crime you did not commit and then being released because you were innocent and they proved it by DNA testing which didn't  exist then. But your experience is almost as bad. I've never asked you how long you were incarcerated. I just assumed it was a matter of months. But YEARS? Lay it on me. How many? Thank you for your reply excon!  :)

July 20, 2016 6:00 AM MDT

I'm so sorry to hear that Nanoose. Do you have no recourse? Could you retain a lawyer who could go to bat for you? That is a terrible thing to do . Condolences. Family is supposed to support one another. Not  screw one another. Pardon my language. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday!  :)

July 20, 2016 6:02 AM MDT