Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Do you have a "GO TO" outfit? Something that always makes you feel great? What is it?

Do you have a "GO TO" outfit? Something that always makes you feel great? What is it?

Posted - June 17, 2017

Responses

Yes. White T-Shirt, Black Pants and soft open Black shirt.
      June 17, 2017 10:10 AM MDT

The colors change but the outfit(s) remain the same for me. For summer lightweight  top,shorts. For winter sweatshirt/sweater with blue jeans. I remember way back when in the good old days when gals wore skirts/dresses exclusively. Yep. I am that old! My mom owned one pair of slacks which she only wore over a bathing suit when we went to the beach and one time when we went camping in Yosemite. I don't remember how old I was when I morphed from wearing dresses/skirts to slacks/jeans. There used to be a dress code wherever I worked and I never had a problem complying.  The first time I wore slacks to a job (they were very expensive, beatifully tailored, famous designer, a gift) I was in my 40's. It was actually a pantsuit and the lines were divine. It was a gift from my then-fiancee and I felt so elegant in them. I was a bit self-conscious but I got lots of compliments so I figured it was okay.  Oh. The designer was Halston. I don't know if that means any hing to you but back in the day he was well-known. I don't know what happened to that pantsuit though! Thank you  for your reply cp. Sorry I made my response more about me than you. I got carried away. Apologies. Always black pants/black shirt?  Always black and white? Favorite?  Besides black and white do you have a favorite color? :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 18, 2017 6:19 AM MDT
      June 18, 2017 6:08 AM MDT

I remember pantsuits. I was in my early teens but I used to wear them. Favorite color? um, black with white is nice. lol no really, I like red and green too. I bet you look nice in anything you wear because your such a lovely person. ;))))
      June 18, 2017 6:21 AM MDT

((hugs)) What a sweet thing to tell me. You are a very kind person and fun to talk to as well! My least favorite color is chartreuse. I'm also not a huge fan of orange. My favorite color, blue grey, is even favoriter with silvery sparkles. Have you ever seen metalflake cars? Sometimes they're red, sometimes a subtle blue? Well wouldn't a blue-grey metalflake car be splendid going down a freeway on a sunny day? Only thing is it might be blinding to oncoming traffic. I wonder if there are laws pertaining to that cp? I'm gonna ask and see what happens!  Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      June 18, 2017 6:38 AM MDT

not really, ive never been much into getting dressed up
      June 17, 2017 3:55 PM MDT

Always feel great in my kilt outfits. 
      June 18, 2017 11:33 AM MDT