Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump says he can't get his people confirmed and blames it on Dems. WHAT PEOPLE? There aren't any to confirm until he nominates them! DUH?

Trump says he can't get his people confirmed and blames it on Dems. WHAT PEOPLE? There aren't any to confirm until he nominates them! DUH?

Even if there were  nominees to confirm The Donald doesn't KNOW that the Republicans have the majority in both House and Senate and it's the Republicans who would be the obstacle IF HE HAD NOMINATED ANYONE? Geez how ignorant is he anyway?

Posted - June 19, 2017

Responses

• Who EXACTLY is being denied confirmation?

June 19, 2017 9:24 AM MDT

Good question. I have no idea. I keep reading that HUNDREDS OF JOBS are unfilled because Trump hasn't nominated anyone to fill them. Trump moans and groans and bit**es about how none of his appointees are getting confirmed  because of the Dems. How can that be you say? Ask the Trumpet. I can't figure out how he comes up with what he comes up with. Sorry I couldn't answer your question. I'll Google "How many jobs does Trump need to fill" and see what happens.   Thanks for dropping by and Happy Tuesday to thee JG! :)
      June 20, 2017 4:27 AM MDT

Link? Trump's cabinet has been in place since Mid May.
      June 19, 2017 9:34 AM MDT

• LINK to what? LOL

500 critical jobs across the executive branch that require Senate confirmation
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-empty-administration-whats-high-number-vacant-government/story?id=47851403
    How about your own Pork-boi babbling about it himself? You better take it up with the Clown-in-Chief

June 19, 2017 9:51 AM MDT