Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Angel/albatross? How many GOP Pols will seek support from Donald J. Trump in their elections and how many will say STAY AWAY? Why?

Angel/albatross? How many GOP Pols will seek support from Donald J. Trump in their elections and how many will say STAY AWAY? Why?

What would YOU do? Cleave unto him and cling tightly or make sure you are never photographed together for any reason and NEVER SHARE A STAGE with him? Because! :)

Posted - June 20, 2017

Responses

My guess is most will choose to keep their distance, If not downright disavow him.
      June 20, 2017 6:39 AM MDT

I think that would be the safest thing to do. Thank you for your reply JakobA! :)
      June 22, 2017 6:24 AM MDT

Disavow him?  GOD WOULD THAT BE GREAT.   You are talking about people with no brains and no idea of how to win anything.  I mean if you are talking Republican candidates?  I see no reason they would grow a brain at this late date.

June 20, 2017 6:43 AM MDT

Where there's life there's hope. I have read (and I do not know if this is true) that some Republicans are ACTUALLY PULLING AWAY from Doofus  Donny. They are scared sh**less of his base and that is what keeps them from abandoning ship in hordes to just get away from him. Typhoid Mary has nothing on him. Thank you for your reply Shar!  :)
      June 22, 2017 6:28 AM MDT

Quite a few republicans have already left the republican party in disgust at him. In some cases that have meant resigning from their seat in congress or the senate. This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at June 22, 2017 8:09 AM MDT
      June 22, 2017 6:53 AM MDT

YeaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
      June 22, 2017 8:09 AM MDT

Depends on where they are...if it is a left leaning area or a right leaning area. 
    And gauge from there.
      June 22, 2017 6:31 AM MDT

LOL

Boy that mind of yours is just churning to keep on keeping on with this Trump is right insanity when the evidence is written on the WALL he did not get to yet, for all to see.

June 22, 2017 8:19 AM MDT