Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Apparently Ivanka forgets how VICIOUS her father is. Said she was surprised about "vicious" attacks against him. Bad memory or a liar?

Apparently Ivanka forgets how VICIOUS her father is. Said she was surprised about "vicious" attacks against him. Bad memory or a liar?

Posted - June 20, 2017

Responses

You know I heard her utter that nonsense, BUT I NEVER realized the obvious comeback that you just gave.

Thank you, Rosie.  I should have thought of that immediately.   Trump's side is offended by mean.  LOL  I wish she was interviewed by Chris Matthews.  LOL

You know she is a former MODEL?  She thinks she can sit calmly and just look composed and sensible and pretty and we all sympathize.    If Matthews took her on, her head would spin off her shoulders.

PHONY.  Baloney.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/matthews-trump-apos-lawyer-drowned-165833509.html This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 22, 2017 6:16 AM MDT
      June 20, 2017 7:16 AM MDT

All Trumps live in Trumpland which is an alternate reality. Trumps are purported to be very intelligent but I have seen no evidence of that from any of them. Maybe Barron? Thank you for your reply Shar and the link! I appreciate both!:)
      June 22, 2017 6:17 AM MDT

Did Trump ever have a picture of an opponent's bloody decapitated head? Did Trump ever put on a show where is his opponent is murdered? 
    Not quite the same..
      June 22, 2017 6:26 AM MDT