Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Answer a question that appeals to you. Don't if it doesn't. Don't strain the brain. That way EVERYONE ALWAYS is polite. Good, right?

Answer a question that appeals to you. Don't if it doesn't. Don't strain the brain. That way EVERYONE ALWAYS is polite. Good, right?

Posted - June 20, 2017

Responses

((hugs)) Thank you for getting my point SA. I appreciate it. I can disagree from here to Timbuctoo with you or anyone who is polite and still be agreeable. If I can do it and others like you can do it why can't everyone do it? What is wrong with having good manners?  And to be insulted simply because someone's nose get bent out of shape is ridiculous. Just an excuse to rant and rave and act badly. As if asking the question makes me deserving of rude treatment. SIGH. Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 21, 2017 1:52 AM MDT

Perhaps slightly more aggressive in tone than I might have been, but not by much.
      June 21, 2017 10:12 AM MDT

Rosie, you have repeatedly asked this question or similar ones for years. I don't remember any other member on Answermug (or Answerbag either) who had as many complaints about who answered their questions or how they answered them.  I also don't think people answer questions that don't appeal to them. 

If you can't handle the diversity of the people who answer your questions, that is your problem. It seems to me that you have little or no respect for anyone whose views don't mirror your own and are far more rude to them than anyone has been to you. 

June 20, 2017 10:38 PM MDT

• The first time I answered one of your questions, you called me stupid, dismissed my answer and questioned my honesty. The second questioned I answered, you said I didn't go into enough detail and was supposed to post a personal anecdote. Just how polite was that? Looking over your history, I see that you do that often to quite a lot of people. Maybe the ones who answer your questions are not the ones with the problem.
      June 21, 2017 11:57 AM MDT