Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Legal » Jay Sekulow, one of Trump's lawyers, says he does not give his client advice about using Twitter. Of what use is he then?

Jay Sekulow, one of Trump's lawyers, says he does not give his client advice about using Twitter. Of what use is he then?

Twittering is what's killing the Donald. Everyone knows that. So what does Sekulow do other than get paid for doing nothing relevant/material/significant/substantive/useful?

Posted - June 20, 2017

Responses

• Having followed Jay Sekulow for quite a long time, and his taking on cases to help many injustices for the masses. I was extremely disappointed to see him as a Trump counsel. I'd much rather see his talents used as the American attorney and Chief Counsel for the American Center for Law & Justice. What is he doing with Trump? Nothing more than a well credited attorney, now a mouthpiece for Trump. 
      June 20, 2017 11:34 AM MDT

Twitter is not killing Donald as much as Donald is killing Donald.  If there was not Twitter, he would be bombardng us with even more nonsense in the media just to garner attention any way he can.

This puppet he hired is doing his bidding.  He won't leak, he is taking orders FROM God, I mean Donald Trump.  He hires lackeys that are to remain LOYAL.    Imagine him taking ADVICE that he did not agree with beforehand.  Taking advice is for LOSERS and Trump is a WINNER just like Charlie Sheen.

June 20, 2017 11:37 AM MDT

I remember those days. Poor Charlie Sheen. His excuse was his brain was fried by decades of drug abuse. What is The Donald's excuse? Thank you for your reply and the graphic!  :)
      June 20, 2017 11:59 AM MDT

dont sound like much use
      June 20, 2017 2:37 PM MDT