Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Communication » What are some reasons why people keep showing up on internet social sites? Why are YOU here and not elsewhere?

What are some reasons why people keep showing up on internet social sites? Why are YOU here and not elsewhere?

Posted - June 21, 2017

Responses

• I'm here because this is where I want to be right now. I don't feel the need to explain or justify my reasons.
      June 21, 2017 1:20 PM MDT

A tad belligerant aren't we WC? You could have ignored the question completely but you chose to show up and state your displeasure with it. I have no idea why. I'm not asking you what you earn, what you're worth, whom you love or what your secret pleasures are that would embarrass you if others knew. I simply wonder why you're here.  To contribute, to learn, to attract attention, to make friends, to show how indepedently closed off you are from others? Of course by now I don't care. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday.
      June 22, 2017 3:33 AM MDT

• Was not meant as belligerent, but I'm starting to understand your style a little better. I can see there is no need for further interaction between us. I'm not on here to get belittled and have everything I say taken out of context. Have a blessed day RosieG.
      June 23, 2017 9:22 AM MDT

i got too much time on my hands since noone wants to hire me
      June 21, 2017 2:33 PM MDT

I am here now as I just love reading your questions.
      June 21, 2017 4:50 PM MDT

That is a very sweet and kind response Maurice for which I thank you. I enjoy chatting with you too! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday m'dear! :)
      June 22, 2017 3:34 AM MDT

I got on Answer Bag years ago because I like to answer questions.  It keeps me sharp.

June 23, 2017 9:24 AM MDT

I don't get the significance of the graphic. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 24, 2017 4:58 AM MDT