Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Have you taken your money to the Trump Laundromat?

Have you taken your money to the Trump Laundromat?

ayrock, which operated out of Trump Tower but is now dormant, funded Trump real estate projects by funneling foreign investment through an Icelandic bank called the FL Group, which investigators suspect laundered dirty money from Russia and elsewhere.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/trumps-links-to-russian-money-laundering-raises-new-questions-about-secret-real-estate-deals-since-election/

Posted - June 22, 2017

Responses

Well, goat, I need facts.  You know?  TRUMP facts.  Meaning, that is TRUE, I am certain, but truth does not matter now.  We must listen to the spindoctors, now known as Trump backers and get their take on what they want us to think what happened.

Stay tuned.  There are plenty on here to justify this illegal act.  Just watch.  I am continually astounded how they deny and spin the story to make it look like it didn't happen that way. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 22, 2017 9:11 AM MDT
      June 22, 2017 9:05 AM MDT

• Yup..check out the link.  Trump has been accused of Money Laundering on top of all his other bullcrap and he will get a free ride from his cultists who stick their brains up their asses and believe everything he says. I can't believe it. Do we really have this many retarded people in the US? This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 22, 2017 9:14 AM MDT
      June 22, 2017 9:14 AM MDT

Well, it is a question of what is a mind?  They have minds and many of them are retarded, yes, but the ones that have an actual IQ over 100  have minds that work on such a low, retarded plane that it is hard to even have a conversation about anything remotely to do with the state of government, how government works, how government is SUPPOSED to work... etc. 

Well, you are on here, so you know all about it.

For instance: 
    A new report published Wednesday morning by Bloomberg reveals President Donald Trump’s lengthy ties to suspected money launderers, and another recent report suggests his family business may still be engaged in shady dealings.

Here is all they see.   "MAY STILL BE". 

So they say it is not proven no matter what evidence is glaring in their dead eyeballs.  If they do not see Trump physically doing something like killing a person and it is just in the news --- and we know the FAKE NEWS* is a lie, right????  They deny everything.  And if he does kill a person, that person must have deserved it somehow.  That is the level of their MINDS.  A retarded person is often smarter than that.

FAKE NEWS* a term invented by Trump to put the kabosh on reality-based thinking. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 22, 2017 12:38 PM MDT
      June 22, 2017 12:30 PM MDT

no, im keeping my money, im not giving it to trump
      June 22, 2017 12:54 PM MDT