Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Since sports are on my mind (thanks Winged Wonder: :)) what sports do you like to play or wish you could play?

Since sports are on my mind (thanks Winged Wonder: :)) what sports do you like to play or wish you could play?

Posted - June 22, 2017

Responses

Yeah, I don't get the impression that a lot of users here are so physically gifted. The pics could actually be inspirational.
      September 2, 2017 4:18 PM MDT

• I am shown in samurai suits on Facebook. I do not recall any photos made at contests I was in. They were local. My camera is at my cousin's home. I do not know when I will be able to get it. I would like to post on several websites, e.g. Instagram. I have one photo on Twitter and many on Facebook. I am shown in antique samurai suits and Chinese emperor's robes and crown plus martial arts wear. I was showing some boxing photos to two new friends last night. I can sew. I made myself one samurai suit (Kimono & Kamishimo) and a Chinese robe (pao).
      September 10, 2017 9:43 AM MDT

Those photos sound amazing! Would love to see even one or two of you in an antique samurai suit and Chinese Emperor's robes. No worries about not having your camera available. Cell phone pics would be fine. They all have cameras these days. And you can upload pics from Facebook and download them here. Really looking forward to it! Thanks! 
      September 10, 2017 6:03 PM MDT

• I do not know how to transfer photos from Facebook to Answermug. 
      September 10, 2017 8:27 PM MDT

Can't be too hard to figure out. I believe you save them to your computer, then here, once you hit "Reply," just above the reply box, choose "Insert" and from the drop down menu, choose "Upload Image," paste, then post. Cell phone pics would be fine too. Really look forward to seeing them!
      September 10, 2017 8:39 PM MDT