Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Do you BASh on your keyboard when you write online ?

Do you BASh on your keyboard when you write online ?

like BASH BASH BASH BASH lol

Posted - June 23, 2017

Responses

• Not at all. I use the virtual keyboard a lot and the other one I have is almost flat and only takes a light touch to use. I never abuse my equipment .
      June 24, 2017 6:27 AM MDT

I don't.  I think a light touch works rather well.  I don't look at my fingers when I type.  I think that actually helps from bashing the keys.  When I do look at my hands, I tend to bash more.  I also don't rest my forearms on the table.  I kind of type like some people play the piano.  My fingers are all over the place.  This why I have so many typos! Hahaha! 
      June 24, 2017 7:34 AM MDT

• I try not to because I like my keyboard. :)
      June 24, 2017 7:59 AM MDT

Big smiles!  Me too Karen!  I would be very sad if something happened to it.  Ironically, because of the lotion I use, some of the letters have worn off.  The letters "E," "J," and the comma key has no paint or ink on it either.  Maybe I should lighten up on my comma usage !!  
      June 24, 2017 8:06 AM MDT

• Sounds like your comma is in a coma. :) I will probably need to buy a new one before too long. I have a wireless one as a backup, but it eats through the batteries. If something happened to this one, I could use that one until I get a replacement. 
      June 24, 2017 8:10 AM MDT

My comatose comma is agreeing with you.  It so wishes I would stop asking for me to give these long sentences a rest!  I hear you with the batteries. All our laptops rip through batteries like it is going out of style.  When we took our last trip, Don's computer died in the first 45 minutes.  If anything happened to the 2 laptops we have now, we still have Hewey (his name because he is a Hewlett Packard) desktop to fall back on.  Don would freak. Ahhhhh!
      June 24, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

• What I have is a cross between a PC and a giant tablet. I can unhook it and take it anywhere, but it's too big and I'm scared of dropping it. I love it though. I also have a Kindle Fire and that's basically just a small tablet. :)
      June 24, 2017 4:59 PM MDT

Only if responses are slow. The old fashioned typewriters needed real force to work. I still have my mum's but you can't get ribbons any more. 
      June 24, 2017 8:42 AM MDT

no, i dont do that
      June 24, 2017 5:20 PM MDT