Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Statements » Don't you HATE it when poor people try to understand rich people like when you hear one say "Child, if I had a million I wouldn't worry

Don't you HATE it when poor people try to understand rich people like when you hear one say "Child, if I had a million I wouldn't worry

about no tax shelter. I'd be happy just to leave the shelter"?

Posted - June 23, 2017

Responses

Huh?? I really don't understand.. lol that subtle language and culture difference again I suspect..  but I don't get it.. poor people and rich people are not two different species.. they are all the same people.. it's perfectly possible for one to be rich and poor then rich again in one life time... or vice versa.. 

LOL I am reminded of the new rich sterotype we see in American films.. loads of money but seriously not a drop of taste.. lol but see it's really not about money.. . I seem to feel from what's said here and elsewhere that Americans are way more obsessed with money than perhaps others are.. but the point is.. it's CLASS not money that is the bigger difference ..,, one can be poor and dignified .. and one can be rich and without a scrap of taste.. both are glaringly obvious. 

But anyway... it's truly not that poor people cannot understand rich people ... or even that they want to try. ....  
      June 24, 2017 4:09 PM MDT