Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What is planned for your weekend?

What is planned for your weekend?

What do you wish you WERE going to do this weekend? I want to hit the beach but probably will another weekend.

Posted - June 23, 2017

Responses

Well, you asked what was planned and then you ask what I wish I was doing.  That is two entirely different answers. 

I wish I was working and making tons of money.

I don't need a weekend.  I need to work.

But anyway, I am not working.  I am going for a massage tomorrow because I have to go to my new boss' house Sunday and have her train me for a salon I will be working in and she wants to make sure I know how to give a proper massage that the salon wants me to do.

There are literally dozens of massage techniques and I know a most all of them, it seems, so we have to co-ordinate what she wants.   My life is mainly getting my career in gear right now.   So, most of my weekend will be concentrated on honing skills to make working in a salon profitable. 
      June 24, 2017 12:28 AM MDT

Good luck, Sharona. 
      June 24, 2017 10:04 AM MDT

Homework.  Wanted to go to the tiny house convention/home-show however I'm too backed up with homework.  Have a 10 page essay due next week and I haven't started it yet. Plus I have several chapters to read for 3 different classes, no time.  Darn I really wanted to see the tiny houses but they will have to wait for another time. I will go to Whole foods today for licorice, organic tomatoes and organic lettuce, after I take a test on campus. That will be my big outing for the weekend.  This post was edited by . at June 24, 2017 9:49 AM MDT
      June 24, 2017 5:11 AM MDT

Sounds like a busy weekend.. remember to take breaks with all that studying. I LOVE Whole Foods' pizza :) Lol.. I wonder what the tiny house convention is? Sounds really neat...
      June 24, 2017 2:30 PM MDT

not much since noone ever asks me over to do anything or go anywheres with them, not sure why
      June 24, 2017 2:58 PM MDT