Discussion » Questions » answerMug » This is new.....

This is new.....

I just tried to post an answer to a question and got this:

Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Have you ever received this notice?

Posted - June 30, 2017

Responses

What a coincidence: I just got the exact same message, probably at the exact same time that you did!

I think this means we have to marry each other now. Wait, Karen, why did you just burst out in tears?  Why are you crying, Honey?  Please tell me they're tears of utter joy. Karen?  Is everything ok, Sweetie?  I brought the tildes, they're in their little tuxedos and everything. Karen?  Baby?  Sugarplum?  Darling?

~
      June 30, 2017 5:13 AM MDT

• Stop...Stop....My stomach is hurting because I've laughed so hard...

Image result for laughing gif 
    GRRRR!!!! I hate that GIF's don't always post anymore. Uses to have no problems...... This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 30, 2017 1:03 PM MDT
      June 30, 2017 7:56 AM MDT

Something borrowed, something blue, happy tildes for me and for you. 

~
      June 30, 2017 8:19 AM MDT

• Fine, I'll marry you, put up with you for a year or so, divorce you and take custody of ALL the Tildes. 
    *that worked quicker than I thought it would*
      June 30, 2017 10:49 AM MDT

I'm already Livvie's secret fake online husband, Jane S fake proposed to me last week, Sharonna pimps me out whenever her rent is due, and every other Tuesday and Thursday I swap places with Glis as Merlin's concubine (Glis has Mondays and Fridays, Wednesday and Saturday belong to Winged Wonder, but I think they only go shopping and do each other's hair), so I can't fake marry you just yet. Give it a few months, ok 36 months, and we can see how things are then. 

[Whew, dodged that bullet!  Tildes, you're still safe.]

~

June 30, 2017 1:15 PM MDT

• Sorry, it's legal and binding. I have the license, and the preacher all lined up for next Wednesday at 9:45. Father Gino said if you don't show up on your own,  he will send his 'alter boys' to get you, awake or unconscious, either way will work.  You have the option to have hooks in your mouth attached to invisible wire and it will look AND sound like you are saying, "I do" to the small audience in attendance, he also has a ventriloquist on stand by, to speak for you if you are not able to mumble on your own. You aren't going to be able to wiggle out of this one!! 
      June 30, 2017 9:37 PM MDT

More and more websites have learned to ignore server requests for images that come from a domain that is not their own (or a friend, like Google). The want you to visit their webpage, not just serve images to strangers.
      July 3, 2017 7:37 PM MDT

• I've gotten that here before and I just come back later after I've cleaned my cache and history and it seems fine. This site does have a few bugs here and there.
      June 30, 2017 6:22 AM MDT

• It let me right back on, it just confused me for a minute. Yes, there are quite a few bugs that need to be worked out. 
      June 30, 2017 7:59 AM MDT

I've gotten that a few times, as recently as last night.  If you close down and reopen the site, it's usually OK.
      June 30, 2017 7:13 AM MDT

• Like I told Rooster, it did let me back on, just confused me for a brief moment.
      June 30, 2017 8:00 AM MDT

Me, too the first time it happened.
      June 30, 2017 8:07 AM MDT

Yes. Everyone's talking about this.

It has been going on now for about 2 weeks.  It is not a big deal, since you can fix it by just getting off AM and getting right back on.

Kind of annoying but no big whoop.
      June 30, 2017 8:00 AM MDT

• Yeah, true. I guess I have stress disorder brought on by AB. :) I always seem to get a new error message each time.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 30, 2017 9:38 PM MDT
      June 30, 2017 9:38 PM MDT

yes and thats happened to me before
      June 30, 2017 2:30 PM MDT

• "It hasn't happened to me, but I've read about it." (that's what I do)
      July 1, 2017 6:23 PM MDT