Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Obama is a GOOD family man. One wife, no scandal, no mistresses who got pregnant while he was married. Do you miss GOOD? Why?

Obama is a GOOD family man. One wife, no scandal, no mistresses who got pregnant while he was married. Do you miss GOOD? Why?

Are bad boys in and good ones out?

Posted - July 1, 2017

Responses

Most of all, I miss sanity. Politics has become such a circus. It's pretty unbearable. I miss Obama. 
      July 1, 2017 8:22 AM MDT

Me too Marguerite. Sanity. Intelligence. Knowledgeable. Calm. Articulate. Dependable. Sane. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      July 9, 2017 5:12 AM MDT

Obama was a leader.

The white, Republcan faction and the black faction that are white-wannabe's do not want a leader.

They want to LEAD and they thought they could put the perfect puppet in place. That is what stooges THEY are.  They had no idea what a time bomb their leader would become?  He did not hide his agenda for one second and they still bought it.

If the rest of the world and this country did not have to suffer along with them, I would say they got exactly what they deserve, but that is like setting a house on fire to kill the criminal at the cost of burning the rest of the innocent family and the dog along with him.

July 1, 2017 8:24 AM MDT

Thank you for your thoughtful reply and the nifty graphic Shar! :)
      July 9, 2017 5:17 AM MDT

• I miss George Jefferson and Weezy. 
      July 1, 2017 8:25 AM MDT

Well George was not perfect.  He had a few flaws.  Weezy was the angel.  But Trump has Melania who makes Trump look intelligent.  So, two peas in a pod make a really lethal pod.  Trump would never take a risk and marry some woman with brains who could see right through him.  And no woman with half a brain would marry that pig.

July 1, 2017 8:27 AM MDT

TVLand runs OLD RERUNS. You can escape back to yesterday and live in that time. All takes is the will to do so. A flick of the clicker will get you there. You're welcome.
      July 9, 2017 5:18 AM MDT

yes, i think everyone misses good
      July 1, 2017 1:30 PM MDT

Obama had not a whiff of scandal in two terms, and Trump entered office scandalled up to the eyeballs. Tells you all you need to know!
      July 3, 2017 9:05 AM MDT

Not so.  Obama has to answer for war crimes.  He never did.  It really turned me off.   He was great compared to his predecessor, but he was far from perfection.   We miss him in comparison.  He did some wonderful things while in office, but he still was responsible for deaths of many innocents and I cannot comprehend why he made such decisions. 

July 3, 2017 9:08 AM MDT

Obama continuing the conflicts started by his predecessor is controversial, but he was never involved in scandal. Trump came out of a cesspit!
      July 7, 2017 9:37 AM MDT

Of course. 
      July 7, 2017 9:38 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply HarryD and Happy Sunday to thee! :)  We agree although I would have preferred (as Shar pointed out) that Obama do something about the Bush administration war crimes. At least have the Justice Department look into it..make a case..maybe hand down an indictment again Bush/Cheney et al. No one is perfect.  Obama was perfect enough. Now look what we have? AARRGGHH! :(
      July 9, 2017 5:16 AM MDT