Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Protesters rally in dozens of cities to call for Trump's impeachment". On Sunday. Congress doesn't have the backbone to impeach. Right?

"Protesters rally in dozens of cities to call for Trump's impeachment". On Sunday. Congress doesn't have the backbone to impeach. Right?

Why does anyone waste time marching and protesting? I guess they have nothing better to do.

Posted - July 3, 2017

Responses

Well, it is still a total embarrassment.  KEEP IT UP.   GO TRUMP HATERS!!!!!!

July 3, 2017 6:41 AM MDT

I love the photo of those two guys. Thank you for your reply Shar and especially for the nifty Obama/Biden moment of laughter. I sure miss those two guys! SIGH! :)
      July 5, 2017 6:15 AM MDT

They have no reason to.....no crimes, and no medical reasons. So sorry no impeachment.
      July 3, 2017 8:03 AM MDT

Denial thy name is My 2 Cents. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 5, 2017 6:25 AM MDT
      July 3, 2017 8:23 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Wednesday. I disagree with thee. Simply saying there is nothing there doesn't make it so. Don'tcha know? I told you a zillion times about the Emoluments Clause in the Constitution. The minute Donald John was  sworn in as president he was breaking that rule. How many different investigations are going on about CRIMINAL ACITIVITY?   Including any financial dealings or money-laundering operations in which Trump companies have engaged involving Russian Oligarchs. Jared is in big trouble and is being investigated for multiple reasons too. Now I agree that simply being investigated for multiple CRIMINAL somethings doesn't mean you are guilty of it.  True. However so much crap is building up there has to be a pony in there somewhere. You choose to say no its fake news and nothing ever happened. I choose the opposite. We shall see who is right. :) I still don't understand why YOU ignore the Constitution too. Do you? Does it mean nothing at all to you as it means nothing at all to Donald John? He is supposed to UPHOLD the Constitution, not ignore it. This post was edited by RosieG at July 5, 2017 6:26 AM MDT
      July 5, 2017 6:22 AM MDT

I have explained to you that Trump is in no way violating the emulments clause. 
    But yes, they are on a witch hunt right now. I don't believe it will go anywhere. If it could have Hillary would have dug it up. 
      July 5, 2017 6:50 AM MDT

While it is obvious that Trump is an idiot, and quite unfit to be president, nothing has yet been sufficiently proven against him. He could be impeached for treason, because of his links to Putin and Russia, and he has been accused of various financial misdeeds, which could fall afoul of the "bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors" clause, but the proof is not in yet. I understand the impatience of many Americans to get rid of this national embarrassment, but just hang on. I would be surprised if he is not impeached before his term of office is over. I don't claim to be an expert on what the law in the USA is on this matter, I googled it, but it has always been obvious Trump is a crook and fraud. He is not subtle about it, and is arrogant enough to think he can get away with it.
      July 3, 2017 8:24 AM MDT

You are right, Harry.  The atrocities he committed were supposed to keep him totally out of the running in the first place.  Too late now, baby.

July 3, 2017 8:26 AM MDT

The Emoluments Clause in the Constitution is a prohibition against what Trump does 24/7. Get money for his properties from foreign governments. They stay at his hotel. They pay money to him for doing so. They play at his golf courses. They pay money to him for doing so. It is ILLEGAL. The moment he was sworn in he had broken that clause. Thank you for your thoughtful reply HarryD and Happy Wednesday to thee! :)
      July 5, 2017 6:24 AM MDT

i dont think marching will work anyways
      July 3, 2017 11:22 AM MDT

I bet the protesters can't tell us what impeachable offenses Trump has committed. 
      July 5, 2017 5:07 AM MDT

The EMOLUMENTS clause in the Constitution prohibits a president from taking any money from foreign governments. Whenever foreigner government officials stay in a Trump Hotel or play at a Trump golf course or buy Trump goods money goes from them to him. It is ILLEGAL. The minute Donald John was sworn in as prez he was guilty of ignoring that. That is the purpose of DIVESTING yourself of all interests in such things. Donald John paid it lip service but in fact did nothing of the kind. Now all the  manure that's piling up everywhere 24/7 is getting higher and higher and higher. CRIMINAL activites are being investigated. That would include having ties to Trump companies where they are used for money-laundering purposes involving  Russian Oligarchs. Money-Laundering is a crime in case you didn't know that. We won't know the full extent of what else Trump is guilty of until all investigations are  completed. But he is NOW AT THIS MOMENT ignoring the Emoluments Clause. He doesn't give a sh** about it. So if you ignore things about the Constitution you don't like aren't you cherrypicking? How is that patriotic?
      July 5, 2017 6:35 AM MDT

You think that many of the protesters know about that clause?  I don't.
      July 5, 2017 7:10 AM MDT