Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » You know who fell off the face of the earth? Kelly Osborne. What happened to that one? #purplehair

You know who fell off the face of the earth? Kelly Osborne. What happened to that one? #purplehair

Posted - July 4, 2017

Responses

• Don't worry! She is alive and well ... I just checked her twitter feed. She is just irrelevant I guess. I'm more concerned about me and why twitter is suggesting I follow Cleveland clinic??? I'm not American and have never been to Cleveland... and I don't need a clinic :/ 

July 4, 2017 7:17 PM MDT

Every other day I get mail from an EAR clinic.   They want to sell me all kinds of ear help -- hearing aids, the works.  I don't need it.  I can't understand how much money they are spending for this and to no avail.

The postage alone should make the hearing aids cost ten grand.

And, definitely, she's irrelevant.  Did that ever stop some shallow fan base from following someone though?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 4, 2017 8:33 PM MDT
      July 4, 2017 8:02 PM MDT

• I rarely get junkmail in "snail mail" but I'm freaked out by some of the adverts I get online...to your point on shallow fans ... we have to keep up with the kard-ass-ee-ons! ;) no idea how spell their name :) 
      July 4, 2017 8:37 PM MDT

I am living with a Star Trek fan and right now they are talking about a group of people called Kardasians.

Irony?  ESP?  BOTH?

I don't know.

Anyway it is Kardashians the Kim and Cloe' crowd that is.

July 4, 2017 9:06 PM MDT

Her dad was notoriously famous. She's going to be living off of his name for the rest of her life. 
      July 4, 2017 7:22 PM MDT

She has her own name.  She's just too rich to worry about any of it.
      July 4, 2017 8:04 PM MDT

• She was almost pretty "HOT"
      July 4, 2017 8:49 PM MDT

Exactly.  Everytime I wanted to hate her, she would up and do something really amazing.  Her whole family has that "gene".  Her brother really amazed me when he not only stopped drugging, but turned his life around and became just an amazing young man.  

Then Kelley charmed me when she was on Dancing With the Stars.  She was so upbeat and enthusiastic and wanted to improve so badly, she got really, really good.  I loved watching her and her approach to something that was totally out of her comfort zone.  She had so much trust in just having fun and trying to bring that to the audience that it was contageous.  I will never forget that part of her.  It was inspiring to me.

But otherwise, she is kind of a bore. LOL

Oh yes.  One other thing.  I loved that she was such good friends with Amy Winehouse.  That was tres cool. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 5, 2017 2:58 AM MDT
      July 5, 2017 1:44 AM MDT

I just saw something about her the other day. She tweeted (?) something about pissing her pants because there was no public restrooms at a Starbucks in NYC. 

#purplehairedpantspisser
      July 4, 2017 9:35 PM MDT

• I do believe Snopes called it a shart. Then again, those guys never get things right. 
      July 4, 2017 9:41 PM MDT

Oh, no! That's even worse! I guess publicity is publicity, though, right? SMH! 
      July 4, 2017 9:47 PM MDT

FAKE NEWS at it again????  With Kelly, I'm sure it was accurate. 
      July 5, 2017 1:46 AM MDT

So Kelly. 
      July 5, 2017 1:45 AM MDT

A true loss to humanity. 
      July 4, 2017 9:48 PM MDT

I sniff the aroma of sarcasm.

Ah yess.  That is it. 

July 5, 2017 1:47 AM MDT

She's judging The Voice Australia. 

She and Britney Spears should have traded agents. Kell didn't have the range for Papa Don't Preach, while I Love Rock 'n' Roll would have suited her emo growl - Brit's thin lilt didn't have the punch.
      July 4, 2017 10:30 PM MDT

She has NO business singing anything.  And not because of her voice.  She is not an interesting pop star.

But, she had something on Dancing With the Stars.  She can transfer something special when she dances for some reason.  She has a very infectious personna when she is enjoying herself like that.

Papa Don't Preach is just not even a song she needs to ever sing.   

Maybe she could pull off .... never mind.  She should not sing for entertaining the masses at least. 
      July 5, 2017 1:50 AM MDT

• Wow!  What a nasty way to go!
      July 4, 2017 11:04 PM MDT

Not certain what is meant.

You mean the hair color?  I've seen much worse.  But it doesn't do her much justice.  She has a darling face.
      July 5, 2017 1:51 AM MDT

•  No, not her hair.  It was a science pun. As she fell off the earth and headed to space she would decompress too quickly and explode. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 5, 2017 8:19 AM MDT
      July 5, 2017 7:45 AM MDT

i have no idea
      July 5, 2017 2:58 PM MDT