Active Now

DannyPetti
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Does anyone know how much DEBT Trump et famille owe China or Russia? He is bullying China but not Russia. Why?

Does anyone know how much DEBT Trump et famille owe China or Russia? He is bullying China but not Russia. Why?

Posted - July 5, 2017

Responses

• Because China has pretty much been a go between with N Korea. There is nothing 'funny' going on about this. If you would just Google a story once in a while, you would see that what you are putting on here is not really adding much. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 5, 2017 1:49 PM MDT
      July 5, 2017 1:06 PM MDT

Why are you here K? If the questions annoy you why not ignore them? I ask questions that occur to me.   Some folks like them. Some don't, What people do with them is not up to me. Do you eat food you dislike? Do you wear clothes you think are ugly? Do you hang out with people you can't stand? Why do you show up here when you could be so many other places you would prefer to be? I do not understand you. I don't get you.  Happy Thursday K.
      July 6, 2017 4:15 AM MDT

• Mainly because all the other questions get squeezed out. Sorry if you don't like all the answers you get, but that's the way a public forum works. Sometimes you get answers you like and sometimes you don't. It's a two way street. 
      July 6, 2017 4:27 AM MDT

I don't care either way. I'm not the one who is unhappy in this situation. You are. Your choice how to spend your time. As you wish. As you prefer.
      July 6, 2017 5:32 AM MDT

• I didn't say I was unhappy about it.  Just that you aren't always going to get answers YOU agree with.  
      July 6, 2017 5:39 AM MDT

About Tree Fiddy.

July 5, 2017 1:35 PM MDT

SWOOSH!  It went over my head Shar. I think of Sherlock Holmes in England on a foggy night. I know it's a dinosaur, right? I are confused. Thank you for your reply and the graphic. I'm working on trying to figure out the significance vis a vis my question! :)
      July 6, 2017 4:17 AM MDT

I get the sense that Trump's financial dealings with Russia give them something YUUUGE to hang over his orange head. 

And there he was in Poland this morning, once again downplaying Russia's role in election interference. 

I'm sure that Putin can't wait for their meeting tomorrow. Where President "Tough Talk Against Anything/Anyone Not Russia" will stop just shy of jumping into his lap while the Russian leader works him like a puppet.   

This post was edited by LyricalOne at July 6, 2017 5:44 AM MDT
      July 6, 2017 5:33 AM MDT