Discussion » Questions » Family » Are your favorite times with family spent on holidays or for celebrations? What about the daily routine? How much do you value that?

Are your favorite times with family spent on holidays or for celebrations? What about the daily routine? How much do you value that?

Posted - July 7, 2017

Responses

I mostly tried to avoid my relatives.  I don't like their company.  They are very shallow to me and have little to contribute.

They live to down other people and make themselves feel important by doing so.  Or they live to brag about themselves and their boring accomplishments.  Most times with my boring relatives is spent with their ipads at the ready showing each other their boring pictures of what they did for the last week or so.

NOT FUN PEOPLE.

I'm not around for that any more.  THANK GOD.  But I love my daughter and she and I know how to enjoy each other and have fun together.  She is my family now.  Most of the ones that mattered are dead. My mom and dad are dead and my beloved people I was related to are dead.

My brother is alive, but only the good die young.  He will live a long time.  Causing suffering and mayhem wherever his drunken body lands.

July 7, 2017 11:13 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Shar. It is a sad one. I hope you are in a good place now and continue to be for whatever future lie ahead for you. :)
      July 9, 2017 2:35 AM MDT

i dont get to see my family much
      July 8, 2017 4:32 PM MDT