Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Is Trump's inability to spot his limo a sign he's lost it?

Is Trump's inability to spot his limo a sign he's lost it?

There is footage of Trump getting off his jet and walking past his limo, only to be redirected to it. Many are saying this is proof he's experiencing a serious cognitive issue, like dementia. In the past, I've seen documentaries on presidential security and safety and know it's common for the secret service to have decoy vehicles and to direct a president to a hidden one. I'm inclined to think that's all this was. What do you guys think? I'd really like legit thoughts that don't involve a political view. Is he in cognitive decline? Fatigued from travel? Dealing with reasonable confusion due to secret service tactics? Something else?

Posted - July 8, 2017

Responses

Trump is 70 years old. He may be losing some of his short term memory. He could have gotten lost for a moment. Then was ok, after he was redirected. Flying all over the place may not be as easy as it looks. Have you ever had jet lag? It's terrible! 
      July 8, 2017 6:43 PM MDT

He is too busy thinking about what person needs to be fired next for all that disloyalty.  Also if his little child is autistic, I would say the apple does not fall far from the tree.

July 8, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

maybe
      July 9, 2017 5:32 PM MDT