Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » It's my daughter's 16th birthday tomorrow... are you excited? Lol oh just me then? I can't believe my baby is going to be 16

It's my daughter's 16th birthday tomorrow... are you excited? Lol oh just me then? I can't believe my baby is going to be 16

Where did the time go? There were times when I thought I would never survive her lol... she's been a struggle to raise... she makes me mad sometimes, she drives me insane, but other times I am astounded at how smart and savvy she is.. and she's funny, cool and very, very sweet.. She says I love you often to me.. lol ok so she also says she hates me sometimes but the I love you's far outweigh the I hate you's nowadays :)

Posted - July 8, 2017

Responses

i would be if i knew her
      July 9, 2017 5:29 PM MDT

My mum told me when I was 16 that she'd survived bringing me up to that point and that she was very proud of me i know I had driven her close to crazy over my 16 years so I had bought my mum a present. That present I bought her that day is still her favourite thing that I'd given her ever and she wears it always.
    my mum is my best friend also and I can talk with her about anything,she has always time for me no matter how busy she is and I will always do anything for her.
    When I left home it was to move 1 mile away still on our farm to a barn she'd given me that I converted to my home.
    i have my own children and hope I'm as good a mum to them as my own is to me.

So I hope today brings you both full joy and happiness and a day neither of you forget.
    No matter how hard things have been you still have each other and each other's love that only gets stronger as she realises her mum is not just the bank and taxi and the fridge filler. And that you her mum is always there for her and her best friend she'll ever have And that you will and have done everything possible to help her in her life.
    best wishes to you both 

August 13, 2017 12:40 AM MDT