Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Have you seen the brutal burn delivered to His Royal Orangeness by an Australian reporter that went viral?

Have you seen the brutal burn delivered to His Royal Orangeness by an Australian reporter that went viral?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-10/how-chris-uhlmanns-g20-takedown-of-donald-trump-went-viral/8695144

Chris Ulhmann is my new hero.

Posted - July 10, 2017

Responses

Your site was inaccessible but I looked Chris Uhlmann up since any enemy of Trump is a friend of mine.

He is my new hero as well.  Thanks for finding him.  MORE MORE MORE

July 10, 2017 6:47 PM MDT

Nice portrait of our Cheeto-in-Chief.    
      July 10, 2017 11:52 PM MDT

not yet
      July 10, 2017 9:33 PM MDT

Yes I did just now watch that AUSTRALIAN reporter's "brutal burn" of "His Royal Orangeness"  with that reporter clearly giving his own personal OPINION as to how he perceived President Trump during the G20 Summit, ya know kind of like how CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC "news" did on a daily basis during the G20 summit to report(as supposed trusted news organizations) THEIR own personal opinions on how they as liberals perceive President Trump, hoping their "trusted" reporting/propaganda against President Trump will resonate among those who voted for Trump.....which it does not, we just roll our eyes at how pathetic those on the left have become. Look the only reason a video clip bashing Trump goes viral is because loony liberals share it to their antifa comrades to ramp up their base of skinny jean, basement dweller millennials wanting their FREE American ride, and common sense Independents and fiscal Conservatives sharing a "viral" video to prove how freakin nuts and OUT OF TOUCH with REALITY liberals are.
      July 10, 2017 10:55 PM MDT

July 10, 2017 11:22 PM MDT

Yes,  That reporter was not LOYAL.  HE is a LIAR.  He is a LEAKER of LIES.

Oh wait, that is the President.  I get confused these days. 
      July 13, 2017 3:11 AM MDT

I attempted to go to the link you posted and the following message came up.  This makes me suspect that there is something wrong with the statement they apparently made. My computer won't let me go there. 

July 11, 2017 5:12 AM MDT

Someone in America hates the Australian media. It's the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, our National public carrier. Analagous the Britain's BBC.
      July 11, 2017 6:06 AM MDT

Yeah that's it....it's "someone" in America who hates the Australian media that conspired to have the link you provided to be "invalid", smh.
    Look, I too couldn't access the link you provided, so instead I simply googled "Australian reporter's opinion of President Trump at the G20 Summit" and quickly found accessible links to that "brutal burn" delivered by an AUSTRALIAN reporter's OPINION about President Trump during the G20 Summit. 
    Contrary to how the USA's msm, entertainment media/celebrities and overseas media  "report" on,  mock and PORTRAY President Trump as a buffoon etc, in REALITY the overwhelming  MAJORITY of the working middle class, small /large business owners, Independents, Blue Dog Democrats, Union workers and fiscal Conservatives in my country AGREE with President Trump's policies(some having to do so in private in the voting booth) as well as "secretly" liking his " non-Presidential", "undignified" way of conducting himself as our CIC....we LOVE IT that in a long era of  us peasants being TOLD to be politically correct by my country's liberal politicians and our liberal msm., that WE THE PEOPLE  finally  have a CIC/PRESIDENT who doesn't  give two shits about being PC, or takes under advisement of what a freakin' AUSTRALIAN reporter thinks of his policies to MAGA, or him following the "rules" to be more "Presidential like" while dealing with my country's RABID liberal "msm"....whereas the Bush Presidents and/or any Republican President nominee NEVER  fought back/defended themselves  against the constant LIES our "msm" told about them in the manner Trump did/does...thus why he is so popular among Union workers, the working class, Independents, JFK Democrats and fiscal Conservative ,AS WELL AS  being extremely popular as our CIC with young voters who were NOT raised to be snowflakes.

Because of how far left, OUT OF TOUCH and delusional the Democrat party has become....they are once again doubling down with their "progressive" agenda to win the WH in 2020???? Only because of all those anti-Trump marches  with so many layabouts coming out in droves to protest against President Trump...NOT HAVING A CLUE that there really is a silent MAJORITY of Independents and JFK Democrats in our country who think today's Democrats and feminists are freakin' nuts.

July 12, 2017 11:37 PM MDT

Grow a brain. 

July 13, 2017 3:13 AM MDT

I looked it up JUST FINE.

We seem to see what we want to see on here, no?

It is all over the net.
      July 13, 2017 3:12 AM MDT