Discussion » Questions » Language » "Oh what a web we weave when first we practice to deceive". 1 spider/1 web. Trumpweb? Many spiders weaving/deceiving. How big will it get?

"Oh what a web we weave when first we practice to deceive". 1 spider/1 web. Trumpweb? Many spiders weaving/deceiving. How big will it get?

Posted - July 11, 2017

Responses

Fortunately, or unfortunately Trump isn't nearly as powerful or influential as he thinks... yes he still holds way too much power and that's scary... but most of the rest of the world thinks he's a dipstick and dont take him seriously... Still dangerous and yes, still a very big ghastly web. 
      July 11, 2017 8:30 AM MDT

I dunno Addb. What I don't get is those who know he is an insane LIAR yet they still pretend to take him seriously. How can they do that? Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      July 12, 2017 4:25 AM MDT

That is how they operate from the time they began to dig into the file cabinets of the Democratic Party in the 70's.   (60's?)  Around early 70's.   Anyway, they (THE REPUBLICAN TEA PARTY MINDS) have been spreading an innocuous web of lies and deceit and "good-ol'-boy" mentality since then.   It is so big that it is US or THEM.  There is no moral core.  Just a tribal core.  They protect each other the same way all criminals do.  They have your back until they don't need you any longer.  Then you are totally forgettable.

Fageddaboudit.

July 11, 2017 8:34 AM MDT

Everyone realizes this man is insane Shar. How can they keep up the pretense of taking of him seriously?  Are those who do as insane as he is? Thank you for your thoughtful reply and the graphic. Doofus has much about which to smirk already doesn't he? Wait till you see his face when the US completely implodes. A sight to behold except we will all be dead!  I wonder if we can see in the great hereafter? :(
      July 12, 2017 4:28 AM MDT

only time will tell
      July 11, 2017 1:32 PM MDT