Active Now

Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Why would you continue to feed a dog who bites your hand as you feed it? People as well. Stop "feeding" them too. Why wouldn't you?

Why would you continue to feed a dog who bites your hand as you feed it? People as well. Stop "feeding" them too. Why wouldn't you?

It makes no sense to keep going back for more of the same. If you do you're insane or a masochist!   Whatever attention you give them/"feed" them just STOP! Move on. Don't look back! :)

Posted - July 16, 2017

Responses

Wellllllllllll see most dogs can be retrained... and will learn to trust with patience and kindness.. You cannot always say the same about people 
      July 16, 2017 2:40 AM MDT

Really Addb? Can most dogs be trained? Don't they have certain natures to begin with? If a dog bit my hand I wouldn't want to go near it again. Now a one-time tiny little nip? I could live with that. But a big chomp that left me bloody or with teethmarks? I would never trust it again. As for people? Unless it's your child you are under no obligation to retrain nasty folks. I say let them be! Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 16, 2017 3:00 AM MDT

i wouldnt feed the hand that bites me
      July 16, 2017 3:33 PM MDT