Discussion » Questions » Emotions » How valuable is anger directed at someone who doesn't give a sh**? The angry person is impotent. How does such anger benefit the ANGRY one?

How valuable is anger directed at someone who doesn't give a sh**? The angry person is impotent. How does such anger benefit the ANGRY one?

Posted - July 18, 2017

Responses

Amazing (of course not to Me)---ever since I went after the money changers at the temple, few seem to understand the value of anger. This post was edited by tom jackson at July 18, 2017 11:13 AM MDT
      July 18, 2017 11:11 AM MDT

I can only speak for me personally tom. No one  else. I think anger is nuts if it carries on for more than a brief moment. Anger, like hate, damages the holder of that emotion and rarely if ever even touches the target. What sense does it make to invest time and energy harming yourself? It's so silly billy to me so I don't. I avoid the angrified folks. I am not invested in their emotion. It's not fun watching people destroy themselves so I just move on. Again. I speak only for me. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 18, 2017 11:15 AM MDT

Did you catch that I was answering as Jesus Christ?
      July 18, 2017 11:44 AM MDT

I got the money changers bit but I did not perceive it as you speaking as JC. I thought you were simply making an objective statement with which many are familiar. Sorry that you had to explain it to me and thanks for going to extra mile to do so. :)
      July 18, 2017 11:57 AM MDT

No problem.  I am still a member on Blurtit. Blurtit has an option to answer anonymously, and I answered a question about constellations as if I were an alien space traveler and only the wording would have tipped you off to what I was doing.

Had that option been available, I would have done so with this question.  

But you saw that I was the person who responded, so your mind was not set up to notice how I used the pronouns to imply I was someone else.

(Sometimes I try to be too clever---lol.)

July 18, 2017 12:02 PM MDT

Well as my grandmother used to say years ago "keep her up". She was born in Armenia and spoke with an accent. She meant "keep it up" of course. Usually in response to something I did or said that pleased her. She was very cute  I thought that then and still do though she died long ago. I look forward to our chats so from my perspective just keep doing what you're doing and maybe I'll catch on and catch up! Thank you for your reply tom! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 18, 2017 12:08 PM MDT
      July 18, 2017 12:07 PM MDT

its not valuable at all
      July 18, 2017 12:43 PM MDT

• Great question .......I would love to know the answer.

July 18, 2017 8:04 PM MDT

I dont study angry people enough to qualify an answer to this question.
      July 18, 2017 8:52 PM MDT