Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Don't we all live in a bubble? Aren't we all insulated from what's "out there" due to environment/choices/views? Different bubbles. Right?

Don't we all live in a bubble? Aren't we all insulated from what's "out there" due to environment/choices/views? Different bubbles. Right?

Posted - July 20, 2017

Responses

sounds about right
      July 20, 2017 3:41 PM MDT

• I live in an apartment not a bubble and I make sure, from the time I rise in the morning to the time I go to bed, that I am smack dab in the middle of what's going on in my part of this country. There is no insulation between me and the world. I live my life one day at a time and I meet and tackle anything that comes my way. To live in a bubble is to deny the reality of life. And if one denies the reality of life they will seize to grow and mature as a person. They become stale and one dimensional. They remain naive to what's happening around them and the result is that they will fall for almost every lie and scheme that's told to them. I prefer living my life and not simply existing.
      July 21, 2017 11:58 AM MDT