Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » What kind of car do you have?

What kind of car do you have?

I have a Lincoln Town car 2003 

Posted - July 21, 2017

Responses

ONE of your Italian girlfriends? You must be hot. I love buicks and i myself own a Lincon Town car I love. I used to own a Buick too. 210 miles an hour. Sweeeeeeeeet. I wish i had a girlfriend like that and im a girl too. ahahhahaha
      August 31, 2017 1:44 PM MDT

• I have two girlfriends from Italy: Venus and Donna. Venus owns several fine cars by Lamborghini, Ferrari and Maserati. She owns several fine watches as well. Her cheap watch is a Rolex, and the others cost much more. Donna the other Italiana does not own any of that. 
      August 31, 2017 2:23 PM MDT

Wow, do you know SimpatichnayaZhopa? You two seem to share a friend! Here's SZ's answer to "Have you ever gone camping?"

"I went camping with three friends once in Quebec, Canada. We rented two canoes. Miyuki my good friend from Japan and I were in one canoe. Venus from Italy and Chen-Chu from China were in the other canoe. We paddled our canoes on a lake until evening. Then we pitched a tent and built a fire. We ate and drank some wine and chatted. Then, we slept in the tent and paddled about more in the morning."  

That's really something! What a coincidence!  

September 1, 2017 11:17 AM MDT

• Yes, she is one of my contacts on Facebook and Yahoo Answers. I did two drawings of her in 2013 and 1897 clothing for an illustrated world history of clothing I am making. I know three Miyukis from Japan. One is an actress, model, singer and dancer. Venus from Italy is a contact on several websites. I have met her in San Francisco and in Italy. I know a Chen-Chu, Bi-Chen and Chen-Chi from China. SimpatichnayaZhopa invited me to join Answerbag. I never heard of it, until I received her invitation, She is one of my Soviet contacts along with Irina Shaykhailslamova, Natasha Alexandrovna, Olga Savinskaya, Olga Konstantinovna, Irina Voronina and Dasha Astafieva who was my first Soviet friend and introduced me to others. Venus helped Simptichnaya Zhopa when her nation was invaded, and she was a refugee.
      September 2, 2017 5:54 AM MDT

• A Rolls Canardly.

Rolls down the hill but canardly get back up.
      February 18, 2018 6:30 PM MST