Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Whom do think you will meet when you cross over to whichever side you are going to?

Whom do think you will meet when you cross over to whichever side you are going to?

Posted - July 23, 2017

Responses

Hopefully my Husband. He just left me last Halloween. I miss him. ;)
      July 23, 2017 9:29 AM MDT

Nobody. 

I had a NDE when I was young. Really young. I want to say 7 or so. I was walking down a hallway and it split. To the left... I don't even know how to explain it. It was dark and "felt" terrible. I couldn't see anything, but I remember the feeling. Like everything bad rolled into one. To the right, it was the pure opposite. Absolute peace. But, there was also a human shadow figure "guarding" that path, whereas there was nothing in the other direction.  I chose to walk right until I met with the shadow figure. It said nothing, but, instead, just firmly turned me around and nudged me back from where I came from. I woke up and that was that. 

I know in hindsight, my story jives with lots of people who have had NDEs, but at the time, I was way too young to have heard any of those stories. I'm open to the possibility that it was just my mind doing whatever minds do, but even if it wasn't a true "experience," I think it still says a lot about how our brains and energy work. 

It would be easy to say that the paths led to heaven and hell, but I don't think they did. I felt more like they were "holding rooms," or spaces one might go to between things. I don't think we actually get the eternity of reward or punishment- I think we get recycled back out. Some people would call it reincarnation. Eh, I'm not too sure about that either. But, I do think our energy goes back into the universe, and that we choose where it goes to. So, I could potentially bump into someone while sorting out my next adventure, but I think it's far more likely that I'll meet the energy of people I know while I'm on it.
      July 23, 2017 11:45 AM MDT

have no idea,i'll find out when it happens
      July 23, 2017 3:24 PM MDT