Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Bob Dylan was the BOMB in the 60's. He ruled the 60's. He influenced everybody. Who is your personal Bob Dylan today?

Bob Dylan was the BOMB in the 60's. He ruled the 60's. He influenced everybody. Who is your personal Bob Dylan today?

Posted - July 23, 2017

Responses

Jim Morrison.
      July 23, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

I think a great argument could be made that he was just as good a poet.   His voice was so hauntingly seductive and the sounds that came from the Doors was magic.

Bob was more prolific from the get-go.  He poured forth such amazing ideas and told it in such a unique fashion that he showed us what musical fusion was all about.  He was one of a kind. 

The Doors were amazing musicians.  They too, took instruments not automatically associated with rock and roll and made them so incredible, I cannot believe we ignored how great an organ can sound, for one thing.

So, I love them both.  And since we are praising The Doors, let us also praise The Band.  An amazing group that went with Bob Dylan from the beginning. 
      July 23, 2017 10:15 AM MDT

• Bob Dylan (1959 - present)
      July 23, 2017 11:29 AM MDT

cant think of one right now
      July 23, 2017 2:56 PM MDT