Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Environment » On a scale from cloudless to one big chem trail. How clear is your sky on an average day?

On a scale from cloudless to one big chem trail. How clear is your sky on an average day?

Posted - July 24, 2017

Responses

Wow.   I'll tell you something.  I rarely look up because the sun is usually blazing.  It hurts to look up.

But, there is tons of dust because of this.   That is a big factor.  It also disguises the pollution.  This is Phoenix and while we don't have extremely heavy industry, it is seen and felt with the traffic, the sprawling industrial complexes springing up everywhere and just the abominable heat and dryness.

Right now we have rain for the first time in months.  The sky is overcast and downpour is upon us.  So that cleans up the air considerably.

This post reminded me of Creedence Clearwater's Who'll Stop the Rain so I posted it below.  I don't know if you see my videos or not, so I'm telling you like I would a deaf and blind person.

(not blind...that doesn't parse)

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 24, 2017 9:44 AM MDT
      July 24, 2017 9:42 AM MDT

They're not chemtrails, they are contrails...problem is...I don't remember seeing so many contrails when I was young, in fact I distinctly remember contrails disappearing and clouds being fluffy, I use to spend much time lying on my back in the fields looking up at the sky and making animals out of the clouds.

harvard-scientists-admit-using-chemtrails-to-block-the-sun

Vitamin D deficiencies are on the rise, we need the sun.
      July 24, 2017 1:12 PM MDT

Contrails are what you hope they are.
      July 25, 2017 2:35 AM MDT

Makes you wonder that if this is aluminium that they are spraying into the sky to reflect the sun, what that aluminium does to your lungs doesn't it?
      July 25, 2017 11:57 AM MDT

its too clear, wish it would storm so we could get the temperatures down
      July 24, 2017 1:37 PM MDT

• There is very seldom a nice clear blue sky here. We do have a lot of chem-trails.
      July 25, 2017 2:42 AM MDT

The sky here is rarely a crisp blue. I remember as a child the sky being bright blue. Not like today, dull, and off light blue. But then again, that was before the car. This post was edited by carbonproduct at July 27, 2017 6:45 AM MDT
      July 25, 2017 12:07 PM MDT