Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Games » Do your birthday numbers make good lottery numbers?

Do your birthday numbers make good lottery numbers?

Most people who win the lottery play some form of their birthday numbers.  My husband's numbers make easy-to-play lottery numbers but mine really don't.  His month and day of birth are the first two numbers he plays.  The time he was born makes the third and fourth numbers he plays are the time he was born and the fifth number and the Power Ball or the Mega Ball are from the zip code of the city he was born in.  My birthdate, time of birth and zip code of where I was born just don't make lottery numbers that neatly.  If they did I would play more.

Posted - July 24, 2017

Responses

I just look for 2 7 14 and varieties of those numbers, like 4 or 27.   That seems to be a constant number path in my life or maybe it is just my looking for them.

But those same numbers were in my mom's life too.

We lived on 427 N. Prater  My daughter was 7 pounds, 14 oz and she was born 2-27-72.  There is more, but I look for those numbers a lot.
      July 24, 2017 10:59 AM MDT

• I honestly don't know how lottery numbers work. I've never played the lottery and don't know that I ever will. I like my birthday numbers, though  because I was born on 12/24, and 24 is double of 12, so there's a harmony there :P That said, 11 has always been my favorite number. 
      July 24, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

I like 11!  In numerology it's my life path number!
      July 24, 2017 1:37 PM MDT

not that i know of but maybe i should try that
      July 24, 2017 1:33 PM MDT

Good luck!
      July 24, 2017 1:36 PM MDT

I guess my birthday numbers would be neither better nor worse than any other random collection of numbers.
    Actually they might be worse, since most people playing the lottery are between 15 and 80 years of age and born in one of only 12 moths, and on one of only 7 weekdays. They would all condense to a fairly limited nr of possibilities, making for rather large groups of drawings where the pot have many winners, so that each winner dont win very much.
      July 24, 2017 3:34 PM MDT