Active Now

my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » What is your idea of a perfect woman?

What is your idea of a perfect woman?

fashion model beauty hairflip marloes horst

Posted - July 21, 2016

Responses

• ah, you know.. one with all the great traits both genders could have, but i get crushes...

July 21, 2016 3:13 PM MDT

As long as you don't stare and drool then go home with the one you love, that is what matters.  lol

July 21, 2016 4:29 PM MDT

• i won't stare.. and i won't drool... but MorningStar, if Nicole DeSilva asks me to do anything... i'm doing it. lol...

she won't, though. so it's all good. besides, i think my bf wouldn't mind. ;)

July 21, 2016 4:35 PM MDT

• Why limit yourself?

July 21, 2016 5:02 PM MDT

• When I think about it the only idea I can come up with is that there's no such thing.

July 21, 2016 5:04 PM MDT

Perfection is unattainable, especially for humans... I prefer men, anyway. 

July 21, 2016 5:23 PM MDT

• i am truly moved to believe you. she is beautiful!

July 21, 2016 5:28 PM MDT

Sorry, if were speaking about dogs, then THIS is Perfection (or as close as any dog has ever come).

July 21, 2016 5:55 PM MDT

I would note that media portrayals of "perfect" women (such as might be implied by the picture in you question) are less about the women and more about Mass Media Culture.

Take any relatively passable woman, apply perfect makeup, prefect hair styling, perfect lighting, perfect camera angling, perfect posing, perfect selection of the one shot out of 100 that flatters most, and perfect PhotoShopping, and it's not too surprising the result is a picture of a "perfect" woman.

Mass Media Culture goes through all of expensive time-consuming rigmarole to convince people that their own lives are imperfect, but whatever MMC is selling is the path to perfection. It has very little to do with the real world.

July 21, 2016 6:04 PM MDT

Heart, soul and mind.
      July 21, 2016 6:06 PM MDT

I'm sure she would be flattered.  Yes your BF would probably mind.  lol

July 21, 2016 6:50 PM MDT

• if she were flattered... i'd pass right out. and the bf would probably want to watch, actually. lol...

July 21, 2016 6:53 PM MDT

Notice how in my question I didn't specify looks? You (as well as others) made that assumption on your own. I added the gif because I liked her carefree presence. It actually had nothing to do with her looks. She happens to be conventionally pretty, but a lot of gif girls are.

July 21, 2016 11:37 PM MDT

@LITSWD -- Perhaps your recent blog influenced me to answer the question in this way.

Of course, if you look elsewhere, I have another take on the question....;-D...

July 22, 2016 12:12 AM MDT

When I was 14, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend. 

When I was 16 I got a girlfriend, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life. 

In college I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency; she was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability. 

When I was 25 I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything. Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement. 

When I was 28 I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition. 

When I turned 31, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned. 

I am older and wiser now, and am looking for a girl with big tits.

July 22, 2016 12:13 AM MDT

Adorable! :)

July 22, 2016 12:13 AM MDT

July 22, 2016 12:14 AM MDT

@lwd -- If you are unfamiliar with the tale of Harley (RIP, 2009), he was a dog my ex-wife and I adopted. EVERYONE who ever met him testified that he was The Best Dog Ever. I was blessed to be his favorite person.

July 22, 2016 12:16 AM MDT

My blog post was completely different.

July 22, 2016 12:23 AM MDT

Lmao I'm sorry for your misfortune, but that is funny!

July 22, 2016 12:29 AM MDT

My perfect woman won't be perfect, but she'd wear her imperfections with perfection. She will act natural, sincere and honest towards me. She will have a great personality where caring for others is part of her traits. Don't forget the great humour she possesses most of the time. She will look cute and in my eyes be like a princess or queen. Hmmm.
      July 22, 2016 1:06 AM MDT

• I could say something impudent, but I think I'd better refrain. ;)

July 22, 2016 9:17 AM MDT

• Perfect = faulty abstraction.

The idea of what is perfect changes constantly as our values and needs change.

All of us change constantly.

On the other hand, you could look at it as it is phrased in the Sanskrit invocation:

"This is perfect. That is perfect. Everything is perfect.

Take perfect from perfect and the remainder is perfect."

If one has this view, contentment becomes possible.

Or one could say that no matter how perfect or otherwise she is,

whatever happens is the perfect opportunity for learning.

And the same applies for idea of a perfect man.

July 22, 2016 9:25 AM MDT

• I like integrity, honesty, responsibility, intelligence, creativity, kindness,

natural, and empathic, male or female,

in all kinds of friendships.

July 22, 2016 9:32 AM MDT

Hello LSD:

Mine would be about 3 feet tall with a flat head so there's a place for my drink..

excon

July 22, 2016 9:35 AM MDT