Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Anthony Scaramucci, that eloquent Trump mouthpiece, ranted maniacally yesterday. Didja read/hear it? Is he toast or d'ya luv da guy? WHY?

Anthony Scaramucci, that eloquent Trump mouthpiece, ranted maniacally yesterday. Didja read/hear it? Is he toast or d'ya luv da guy? WHY?

The Mooch is mini donny. Same person in a different size. White House Communications Director. For how long?

Posted - July 28, 2017

Responses

That was really something, wasn't it? With each passing day, it feels more and more like we're living in Bizarro World. The only possibly, maybe, could happen, perhaps but don't hold your breath, is that the cumulative effect of all this nonsense is waking up Republicans and they're showing the tiniest indication of growing a spine.
      July 28, 2017 2:56 AM MDT

Speaking of which...... John McCain has handed Trump a humiliating defeat by voting AGAINST 'skinny' repeal of Obamacare!

Let's hear it for the Maverick! Once again proving that he is indeed, an American hero. With more cajones than Donny Boy could ever dream of having! Well done Senator McCain, well done. And to the two strong, brave, female Republican senators, Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins, who voted "no" right along with him!

Especially love this part....... "McCain held out on declaring how he would vote, telling reporters to 'watch the show' as reporters and pundits scrutinized his body language on the floor.

At one point, a crowd of Democrats gathered around McCain, and he hugged Senator Dianne Feinstein before he mouthed an emphatic 'F***' during their friendly assembly."
      July 28, 2017 3:20 AM MDT

"On leaving the Capitol, McCain was asked by reporters why he decided to vote against the bill.

He replied, 'Because it was the right thing to do.' He later issued a statement.

'From the beginning, I have believed that Obamacare should be repealed and replaced with a solution that increases competition, lowers costs, and improves care for the American people,' said McCain.

'The so-called 'skinny repeal' amendment the Senate voted on today would not accomplish those goals.'"

Source: Daily Mail

July 28, 2017 3:26 AM MDT

Well awhile ago the Doofus said he didn't think McCain was a hero because he was captured. Doofus (who never served his country) said he liked those who weren't captured.  His disrespect for McCain was made obvious then and Senator McCain is simply returning the favor. In a very gentlemanly manner. Something which Doofus Donny is incapable of doing.  He humiliates himself daily and is too stupid (yep...you read that right) and too obtuse to realize it. He is a singular fan club for himself and lives in lalaland 24/7. His family fear him. If they loved him enough they would rescue him from himself but they dare not anger him. His time in the sun is running out. Who will deliver the coup de grace? I'm gonna ask that question. Thank you for your thoughts LO. I appreciate them!
      July 28, 2017 3:34 AM MDT

You know what's so strange Rosie? I feel really touched by McCain's decision, just on a human level. Like, "Thank God, there's still someone in congress who knows right from wrong and is willing to put country before party and stand up for it!" Restores a little bit of faith in humanity. Perhaps McCain also felt the clarity of purpose that comes along with facing a life threatening illness. I'd be willing to bet you can relate to that.   :-)
      July 28, 2017 3:44 AM MDT

I've kinda admired the guy when he was running for prez and that crazy woman said Obama wasn't an American citizen and McCain corrected her and told her that Obama was a good and and honorable American and family man and they just differed on their politics. He shows some spine all the time. When Lindsay Graham threatened "all he** will break loose" yesterday if Sessions is fired I admired him too. Slowly a few Republicans are showing some spine. No one respects Doofus Donny nor do they fear him. He is just a figurehead that they finally realize (I hope) needs to be removed. And yes you're right about the last part of your reply my friend. I do feel that and maybe that's part of why I am driven to keep asking questions. Much to the consternation of those who don't like them. I say who the he** cares what they think since the dislikers are all part of the problem! Unfortunately they don't realize it. Clueless just like the Doofus! SIGH.
      July 28, 2017 3:56 AM MDT

Indeed! The Head of the Boy Scouts APOLOGIZED to everyone for the disgusting Doofus Donny speech at the Boy Scout Jamboree! The Military is ignoring the ban on Transgenders. They don't follows orders by tweet. Doofus has to follow the protocol. Lindsay Graham said if Sessions is fired "all He** will break loose" thus warning the Doofus to back off and shut up!  Doofus tried strongarming Senators to pass the harmful Trumpcare replacement and couldn't budge them . He is going down. Sooner than later I hope. No one pays attention to him or respects him. Some are finally brave enough to admit it! Thank you for your reply LO and Happy Friday! :)
      July 28, 2017 3:28 AM MDT

For you:

July 28, 2017 3:33 AM MDT

((hugs)) Merci mille fois! :)
      July 28, 2017 3:35 AM MDT

no, i didnt hear them
      July 28, 2017 4:13 PM MDT