Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Is forcing life on a human being just as bad as forcing death onto one?

Is forcing life on a human being just as bad as forcing death onto one?

??

Posted - July 21, 2016

Responses

Well yeah, if you are holding someone's life in your hands.  But how is that accomplished without someone wanting it?  I don't mean it cannot be accomplished, I don't think of it as a normal scenario.  If a crew of doctors are using a person as a human guinea pig, it would fit I guess.  Some doctors may be guilty of prolonging a life that a person doesn't want prolonged, but that is rarely, if ever, the case.   The decision goes to whomever has power of attorney over that situation if it is not the patient.

So, what gives with this one?

July 21, 2016 4:48 PM MDT

• yes! the right to choose should be innate!

people make loads of money forcing people to search for illness and then forcing them to fight it, if found. some people don't want to live like that. some people don't want to spend every living moment trying to prolong life beyond what it would be if no one made a dime off illness. if someone doesn't want to live... live and let die.

July 21, 2016 5:02 PM MDT

Forcing a life?

July 21, 2016 6:30 PM MDT

Yes, as a spirit being free to travel without gravity being rammed into a small baby body was horrific, no wonder babies are born screaming

July 22, 2016 3:09 AM MDT

I believe so. If a person is suffering excruciating pain and in constant agony. I mean we put down horses and dogs that are in pain.

July 22, 2016 3:25 PM MDT

Yes.  Agreed.

July 22, 2016 3:27 PM MDT