Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why does a person like this get depressed because he couldn't rip millions of people away from their health insurance?

Why does a person like this get depressed because he couldn't rip millions of people away from their health insurance?

https://www.politicususa.com/2017/07/28/massively-depressed-paul-ryan-emo.html

Posted - July 29, 2017

Responses

Well unless I disagree with your statement, I have nothing to say that you already just stated.

I do not disagree with you.  You said it ALL.

CREEP.  I meant Paul Ryan, of course, not YOU. 

And, furthermore, why am I supposed to worship John FLIPFLOP McCain because he came through at the last minute and saved the day?  Like he and all his cronies should have.  He only did it because he got in the news and has one last swan song with his name on it as a hero.  WOW John Did it FOR US.  He put it over the top. What a guy!  Yes, this same guy voted against Obamacare the entire time he was in office.  

FLIP FLOP.

But now we are supposed to kneel down and honor him because he is dying. 

Joe the Plumber This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 29, 2017 11:47 AM MDT
      July 29, 2017 11:47 AM MDT

That's not necessarily flip flopping. He might still dislike Obamacare. But maybe he'd rather fix it than deal with the hot pile of sh** the Republicans were serving up.
      July 29, 2017 11:51 AM MDT

Ok. I certainly don't mind that idea, I was thinking it as I typed.  But that is giving this guy a lot of credit.  He had a certain admirable thing about him.   I cannot stop saying that, because he went through hell and did it with heroic aplomb.  But he stunk as a politician.  I don't want to rehash that whole danged campaign of his.   Are you going to make me?

I cannot do a lot of stuff accurately off the top of my head without siteing it and I am not going there if you don't mind.  You can like him if you wish.  I'll tolerate it today.
      July 29, 2017 11:55 AM MDT

Lol.... relax dearie. I'm not well versed on McCain's record as Senator nor run for the presidency. Besides, it's not something worth dueling over. I simply respect McCain for what he endured, for his life of service, and in this particular instance. Having said that, I also believe that Murkowski and Collins aren't getting enough of the credit. They're the ones who managed to hold off President A-hole for the duration.
      July 29, 2017 12:03 PM MDT

Yet another indication of how far removed Congress is from the lives of real people. It's all about image, winning, partisanship, and keeping a promise no matter what the cost, no matter what piece of crap they have to shove through to accomplish their goals.
      July 29, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

Oh and thank you Zack, for that kind pick. 

Thanks....
      July 29, 2017 11:56 AM MDT

You're welcome.
      July 29, 2017 11:57 AM MDT

not sure why but it seems weird to me
      July 29, 2017 3:00 PM MDT