Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Communication » "A fish stinks from the head" Mooch said. True. Then he said something untrue. See below. Mooch is a Joe Pesci wannabe. Is he like Joe?

"A fish stinks from the head" Mooch said. True. Then he said something untrue. See below. Mooch is a Joe Pesci wannabe. Is he like Joe?

Mooch said only two didn't stink. Donald John and him. He isn't the best person to determine that since his sniffer is obviously on the blink.

Posted - July 30, 2017

Responses

I can certainly see him getting shot to death in a Brooklyn basement.
      July 30, 2017 9:22 AM MDT

I don't know if you watch cable TV news Lyric but the other night on the Lawrence O'Donnell show (MSNBC) Lawrence pleaded with Joe Pesci to be a guest on his show and read the Mooch's words (his filthy diatribe rant against Reince Preibus and Steven Bannon). Lawrence said he'd be happy if Joe would visit by phone. Anything would be great. Imagine the Mooch's words delivered by Joe Pesci? Joe didn't show though. Maybe he is out of the country. But I thought it was funny as he**. You know Lawrence was involved with the TV Show "The West Wing" and so he knows a lot of actors. I was so hoping Pesci would guest and maybe he will. Arts imitates life or the the other way around? Thank you for your reply!  :)
      July 31, 2017 4:18 AM MDT

I do watch Lawrence but didn't catch it that night. Pesci doing the Mooch would have been great though, an instant classic! 

Some guy the Mooch. Wife gives birth to his premature son on a Monday, he can't clear his busy schedule to come see him until Friday. More pressing concerns, accompanying Cheeto Benito to the Boy Scout rally.  

No wonder the woman is divorcing him. Looks like he and Cheeto are a match made in, well, let's just say it's not heaven.  

July 31, 2017 5:21 AM MDT

not sure if hes like joe or not
      July 30, 2017 2:31 PM MDT

Why would this moron even say this?  If he uses a telling line like this and then says OH BUT WAIT, just not me and Donald, that kind of makes the whole line look stupid.  OR HIM AND DONALD.

July 31, 2017 5:40 AM MDT