Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Remember when DUCK DYNASTY was the rage? Whatever happened to the folks/the show? Were you a watcher? D'ya have a thing for wooden ducks?

Remember when DUCK DYNASTY was the rage? Whatever happened to the folks/the show? Were you a watcher? D'ya have a thing for wooden ducks?

Posted - July 31, 2017

Responses

It attracted rednecks like my brother and people who listen to Howard Stern.

People who like the Enquirer.  People who voted for Donald Trump who think that to be free in this world, you gotta have a dynasty.  They did have a daughter, one of these guys who was on Dancing With the Stars and she was really a classy young lady with a lot of talent.  So their money does go to their family and hopefully some of that family will spread their ducky wings and get the heck out of that swamp mentality.

She certainly did.  She is going places and not the same ones Ivanka Trump chose.  She is her own lady.  She has her own view of the world. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 1, 2017 2:56 AM MDT
      July 31, 2017 8:37 AM MDT

• Turned out be all be pretty much fake and scripted. Once  people found this out, it went out of favor.
      July 31, 2017 8:40 AM MDT

You mean..... Duck Dynasty..... wasn't real?!!

July 31, 2017 8:46 AM MDT

• LOL.....ummmmmm.....of course it was......here, have a cookie..... :)
      July 31, 2017 8:51 AM MDT

ive never seen that show
      July 31, 2017 1:51 PM MDT

Yeah, but there's only so many seasons you can take before the repetition becomes boring. I like their beards tho. 
      July 31, 2017 9:37 PM MDT

Reminded me of the Smith Brothers cough drops box picture and also there was a band long ago where the musicians were very bearded. I forget the name of it. Thank you for your reply righty and Happy Tuesday! :)
      August 1, 2017 2:55 AM MDT