Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Family » Ivanka Trump is a mom. When does she have the time to be a good one? When does she fit them in?

Ivanka Trump is a mom. When does she have the time to be a good one? When does she fit them in?

Posted - August 1, 2017

Responses

Why don't you ask her and her children?
    They are the ONLY ones qualified to answer this question.
      August 1, 2017 9:43 AM MDT

shes gotta have time somehow, everyone else does
      August 1, 2017 12:43 PM MDT

Do you know her well enough to say she does not have the time to be a good mom?

August 1, 2017 7:00 PM MDT

• I have really tried to stay away from your quêtions lately cos, why bother :/ BUT!!! Are you saying a woman can not have a career and be a good mom at the same time? Hmmmmmm...you are sounding more trumpish everyday;) you love him , aye??? ;) I think someone has a little crush !!! 

August 1, 2017 8:41 PM MDT

The rich think they give time to their children when they come home from whatever event they have been to and maybe tuck the kids into bed. I know, I worked as a nanny. 
      September 6, 2017 10:44 PM MDT

Does experience as a nanny give you the right to judge all rich people as being negligent parents?
    Every caring parent think they give time (or try to) to their children when they come home from what ever event they have been to. 
    Did you tuck those kids into bed "every night", as a daily chore, when you were their nanny?

September 7, 2017 4:46 AM MDT

I guess that's it Autumn. "Daddy loves you. Mummy loves you. Now be a good little boy/girl and do what nanny tells you and we will see you in three weeks when we get back from our travels". Or they send kids off to Boarding School or Military School. Normal parenting requires hands-on care 24/7. You don't do it long-distance via surrogates. Another question is coming due to this chat. Thank you for your reply Autumn. So you were a nanny? I bet you have some really sad things to share. :(
      September 9, 2017 5:35 AM MDT

I would love to write a book!! This is the couple I mentioned to you in another post. She  (the mother) would be up at the crack of dawn to go out with her girlfriends, come home to dress at 6, to socialize as a couple. When she came home at midnight she would go and wake up the kid, so she could appease her guilty conscience of being gone all day. Then she would "tuck" her in! 
      September 9, 2017 3:33 PM MDT

So your think Mother's should all be stay at home Moms? So much for being a feminist. 

I personally think it should be up to the Mother herself. 
      October 4, 2017 5:24 AM MDT