Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » D'ya prefer the safety of being operated on by an experienced surgeon or the excitement of letting one operate on you who isn't?

D'ya prefer the safety of being operated on by an experienced surgeon or the excitement of letting one operate on you who isn't?

Would you play Russian Roulette with your life? With your destiny? With what you will experience in terms of gains and losses based on the roll of the dice? If experience is what you seek to repair a car or fix an appliance or teach your child how to play an instrument why isn't it equally important when you need someone to run a country or fight a war?

Posted - August 3, 2017

Responses

I have been getting my hair cut for years by a lady who is not very well experienced in cutting hair but she is good at it anyway so I don't think I  should worry too much about having surgery done by a doc who may not be so well experienced yet. 
      August 3, 2017 10:19 AM MDT

If you're not joking then I wish you GOOD LUCK on any surgery you may have in your future Kg. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      September 8, 2017 6:53 AM MDT

yes i would...especially when they're known to pay other people who do know how to do it better than them to do it.
    on  the other hand...i would not continue to blindly follow the same sources that told me a huge lies about peoples opinions...then more lies to make excuses for why they were wrong. 
      August 3, 2017 12:59 PM MDT

id rather be operated on by someone that knows what theyre doing
      August 3, 2017 2:15 PM MDT