Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Trump cannot even prove Obama's birth certificate is FAKE after 8 years of vigorous hunting. Why does he think he can find dirt on Hillary?

Trump cannot even prove Obama's birth certificate is FAKE after 8 years of vigorous hunting. Why does he think he can find dirt on Hillary?

Posted - August 5, 2017

Responses

He can't.  But it does give him a way to take the focus off the Russia "thing," or so he thinks. 
      August 5, 2017 10:40 AM MDT

Eggsactly

Now explain this to Salt & Pepper.  I'll pay you.

August 5, 2017 1:11 PM MDT

You're confused. 

It was none other than Hil-LIAR-y that first questioned O'Bummers natural citizenship back in the "ought-8" primaries, back when the Democrat party shafted her on the nomination then. Can't recall Trump using that for anything more than campaign rhetoric, no effort to actually pursue answering the question.

As to Hil-LIAR-y . . . well let's see, there's her "missing" e-mails, her use of a private e-mail server for US government business, Bubba's "coincidentally" meeting up with the acting AG in Phoenix to exchange "pleasantries" while the server question is under investigation, that orchestrated indirect sale of US uranium reserves to Putin (and you thought Trump was his friend?), the whole middle east thing, (including Benghazi and the whole of Libya (who was that "friend" of the Clinton's that profited so handsomely from Quaddify Duck's fall from grace?) and the Arab Spring debacle. And that's only page one!
    So yeah, nothing to see there with old Hil-LIAR-y so just keep moving along . . . 
      August 5, 2017 10:59 AM MDT

Yes.  I'm confused.

Right.

August 5, 2017 11:07 AM MDT

Same ol Salf and Red Pepper i see.
      August 5, 2017 1:13 PM MDT

Trey Gowdy's committees conducted 6 or 8 inquiries into Hillary and came up with insufficient evidence to
    P-R-O-V-E (yes, I know it's a difficult concept to grasp) actionable wrongdoing.  You can bet that if there was a shred of evidence to P-R-O-V-E anything, she would have been drawn and quartered  by the Republicans.  You're just pi$$ed off that with all the delving into her activities, you couldn't P-R-O-V-E anything.
      August 5, 2017 2:01 PM MDT

Most excellent point.   If you know a person is innocent just insinuate in the most oily manner that you cannot PROVE it.  Implying that there really IS something.   Ugh.

I can totally prove Trump is a liar and a crook.   Whether he tries to blame it on a million Hillarys and Obamas.

The one on the left is Putin esca and Trump of course is the orange nut.  I am not sure who the one on the right is supposed to be.  Definitely not Melania.  
      August 5, 2017 3:20 PM MDT

Then do it, prove that Trump is totally a crook and a liar. So far other than your pathologic obsession with Trump you've got nada. This post was edited by Salt and Red Pepper at August 5, 2017 3:36 PM MDT
      August 5, 2017 3:31 PM MDT

That is like saying prove that Obama is black or prove that Hillary is white.

Really?
      August 5, 2017 3:34 PM MDT

WOW! You didn't strike me as being a bigot? Skin color has no more bearing on a person's character or creed than does their hair color or how often they blow their nose every day.

But wrong again from a genetic point of view. Obama is not black, he had a white mother so at a minimum he's bi-racial, and that would be very easy to prove with genetic testing. We don't know about Hil-LIAR-y's lineage: she's never made any claims regarding her skin color (packets of hot sauce in her purse aside) and it's no ones business unless she is making some claim. (And now that I think about it "she" should probably be tested for the presence of two X chromosomes as she did try to get elected to office on that basis.)
      August 5, 2017 5:02 PM MDT

Yes. S&P I know he is half white. That was not the point.  DUH
      August 5, 2017 5:06 PM MDT

Then what was your point? Deflection? You still haven't made a case against Trump. You want to convict him on less evidence than has been presented against Hil-LIAR-y. Double standard?
      August 5, 2017 5:18 PM MDT

Mueller is just getting stated on investigation #1.  By the time he gets through with the others, I'd be willing to bet there will be ample PROOF.  Just stay tuned ...
      August 5, 2017 6:36 PM MDT

Why no.   I am really amazed that you do not see it is all.  Are you this thick, old man?

My  point is that there is so much data against Trump on a daily basis that for you to ask for proof at this late date just stymies me.  I know you will nay-say any efforts on my part, so I just ain't playin.

I have NO idea what this picture even means so don't blame me. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 5, 2017 7:00 PM MDT
      August 5, 2017 6:59 PM MDT

Welllll let's face it Trump has been proven a liar many times over.. simply by his own words which are spoken and heard but which he then denies.. Methinks that's the definition of a liar is it not ?
      August 5, 2017 3:56 PM MDT

You mean like when he said "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor", or "your healthcare costs are going to go down 25%", or "we have shovel-ready jobs just waiting to be filled"? Those kinds of lies? Oh, wait, that wasn't Trump, that was Obama. And those are lies that have had a very real, very negative impact on my life.

But maybe you could provide some examples of Trump's lies rather than just alluding to them, lest you prove that you're the one stretching the proverbial blanket. No?
      August 5, 2017 5:23 PM MDT

I think that's going to change soon.
      August 5, 2017 3:30 PM MDT

Being in the typing pool at a law firm does not a lawyer make.

So far Hil-LIAR-y has only been questioned by a Congressional committee or two (Benghazi and the e-mail server security breach) with exactly no power to prosecute. The only legitimate reason that those committees exist is to help determine the course of future legislation; and to give "mugging" opportunities to the members (gotta make that sound-bite for NBC Nightly). And even at that they handled her with kidd gloves both times (although The chairman of the committee investigating Benghazi pushed hard for Justice to move forward with prosecution), no real questioning structured to get to the meat of the issue.

But given that she was a Democrat Secretary of State, and then a Democrat Presidential candidate, and all this was happening under a Democrat Congress and a Democrat President I'm shocked, SHOCKED that nothing came of it. But don't worry. Now that she's no longer Secretary of State or a Presidential Candidate a grand jury can be empaneled. And I truly hope that happens soon. Because either way at that point the matter will be legally settled.
      August 5, 2017 4:46 PM MDT

If that were true, how is it that there has been no special prosecutor appointed to look into Hillary Clinton yet?  It sure didn't take long for Robert Mueller to be appointed after Comey was fired.  I would think Trump would be jumping up and down for Sessions to go after her, don't you? 

I'll let the "Being in the typing pool at a law firm does not a lawyer make" comment go as all it reflects is your mother's failure to raise you with manners.  Pity.

August 5, 2017 6:44 PM MDT

• I think I watched some of Hillary answering questions for 11 hours about emails and Benghazi a while back.
    The Republicans threw everything they could think of at her in those hearings and nothing stuck, she answered everything and it looked like a big waste of time.
    I also watched James Comey announce that she had been careless in n the way that she handled her emails, but after a thorough FBI investigation I remember they found that she had no wrongful or criminal intent and there was no legitimate case to be made against her.
    I don't know what Trump is up to now because I try not to watch it, but I'd be willing to bet that he is trying to distract attention from himself and whatever investigations are underway.
    Disclaimer: I'm Canadian so this is just an outsider's view based on news I've see on tv so don't hate me because I can't vote in your country anyway.
    Thanks.
      August 5, 2017 12:44 PM MDT

Isn't it weird that people in other countries are this astute about issues that citizens here are totally clueless about?

This makes no sense to the Trump supporters.

August 5, 2017 12:48 PM MDT

• Thanks, it kinda drives me crazy that I can't vote in your country.
    I can't believe there are US citizens that don't follow Washington at all or even bother to vote.
    I guess it's their right, but it is dangerous in my opinion.
      August 5, 2017 12:57 PM MDT

I'm wondering if it even matters.  I think this vote was FIXED.  Money talks and voters just pretend they make a diff around these parts, sorry to say.
      August 5, 2017 1:12 PM MDT

Not at all. You can chock it up to the intentional malfeasance of our public school systems. Is Civics and US history even taught anymore?
      August 5, 2017 5:15 PM MDT