Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Do you ever watch one-night movies?

Do you ever watch one-night movies?

You know...the ones that take 24 hours to film. They usually contain hot college girls, good looking dufus men and a scientist looking for a creepy creature. And the black guy always gets eaten first. I watched this one today.

Posted - August 5, 2017

Responses

• "No, I don't think so."

"High Noon" ... The running time of the story
     almost precisely parallels the running time
     of the film itself (1hr. 25 mn.)

August 6, 2017 12:09 PM MDT

It took more than 24 hours to film but it does take place during just one night -- 

my favorite movie of all movies I've seen -- 

George Romero's 1968 "Night of the Living Dead"
      March 7, 2018 7:53 PM MST

What about Blair Witch?

I hated that, I think it was one night. 

March 7, 2018 7:56 PM MST

This clip is 25 minutes so I know you probably won't watch it but it's hilarious. It's a parody of that movie. "The Blair Thumb" -- all the characters are thumbs with faces. So funny to me!
    :)

March 7, 2018 8:01 PM MST

No.  You are wrong. I'll watch it. 
      March 7, 2018 8:02 PM MST

Sorry for making the assumption, Sharonna. I was remembering where you once told me you didn't watch a lot of music videos on the site.

In any case, I hope you like the Blair Thumb! Ha!
      March 7, 2018 8:15 PM MST

You are taking me wrong.  I meant it as a pleasant surprise.  I KNOW exactly what you mean.   I said that.  And you were right to think this.   But I trust you and I will watch it. 
      March 7, 2018 8:17 PM MST

Just now I came across our conversation as I was looking through 'older' questions. In case you didn't watch this, I still recommend it. I think you might find it really funny -- especially if you don't like the actual Blair Witch movie, ha! These people nail the humour in spoofing the movie!
      May 27, 2019 5:49 PM MDT