Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Do you have any artistic talents?

Do you have any artistic talents?

Posted - August 6, 2017

Responses

• LOL yesssssssss! No creeps on my watch.... i just watch rest of video... not sure why the voice freaks me out so very much, but it really does.
      September 17, 2017 8:06 PM MDT

I would imagine that's because he's probably the creeper behind all the accounts- and sounds like a serial killer.
      September 17, 2017 8:08 PM MDT

• Yes. I usually find off side people funny ..but something about this  video and after see all his fake accounts really disturbing me. My gut says something really disturbing there. Anyway ... I'm done of this thread :) 
      September 17, 2017 8:16 PM MDT

• What are you saying? The only thing I see amiss on the video is that I am not shown. Venus my benefactor is often seen, and I like that. She is beautiful and kind. 
      September 20, 2017 7:07 PM MDT

Well Venus up and hightailed it out of here in one day. Must have been a reason. If she's your benefactor, why don't you ask her?
      September 20, 2017 7:22 PM MDT

• I have not see her lately. I saw her on Yahoo Answers yesterday however. I am in the USA now with some of her friends here, and they said she is travelling. I will email her. Why are she and Tsubaki Sanjuro now called Benedict Arnold? I invited several people to join Answermug, and they did. I will email both of them. 
      September 20, 2017 7:37 PM MDT

• Why are you cold and frightened? 
      September 17, 2017 7:04 PM MDT

• Cos 
      September 17, 2017 7:06 PM MDT

Not a one.
      September 20, 2017 7:06 PM MDT

well, kinda!!!!

I'm a retired makeup artist and can make any women look better; but sketching, etc,?  forget it!!! my niece could sit across from you and sketch you, and it'd look  almost like a photograph; my brother the same way......me?  the 'artist' train already left the station when I was born.

HOWEVER,,,,,,,,I  can look at anyone and tell them exactly what types of clothing to wear to flatter their physique or figure, and also the best colors for them to wear  for their skintone............

so maybe that makes up for my lack in the other area? I like to think so.

seeing the look on a ladies' face when I've finished her application is something I enjoy very much.

October 24, 2017 8:10 AM MDT