Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » What is the process by which people morph into sheeple? Are all sheeple alike? Once a sheeple forevermore a sheeple?

What is the process by which people morph into sheeple? Are all sheeple alike? Once a sheeple forevermore a sheeple?

Posted - August 11, 2017

Responses

Baaaaaaaah!  Humbug!
      August 11, 2017 1:29 PM MDT

not sure what that is
      August 11, 2017 2:57 PM MDT

• It is indoctrination by societies, parents, teachers, companions and media. Sheeple mindlessly conform. Most are hopeless, as anyone can observe from such websites as this one. There are many things they mindlessly believe, e.g. that gods exist, that Rolex is the best and most expensive watch brand, that Bruce Lee is the greatest martial artist in history, that Glock makes the best pistols, that everything Trump does is wrong, that Obama is never wrong, that McGregor could outbxs Mayweather, etc., etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!
      September 5, 2017 8:12 AM MDT

But Bruce Lee WAS the best. 
      September 5, 2017 8:45 AM MDT

• No, he WAS NOT the best martial artist in his own time, not to mention in history. He is greatly-overrated by the publicity machine. He did not actually master any martial art. He made excuses for not competing in any adult martial arts championships. He was not as strong as many girls his size and even some smaller than he was. There is no concrete evidence for his being more than a movie star who ran some McDojos. He was one of the best con artists. 
      September 5, 2017 9:18 AM MDT

Sheeple like to take the path of least resistance and that usually means following someone else who can be blamed if anything goes wrong.

They are religious, obedient to a fault and quietly follow anything that allows them not to think and yet be accepted.  I used to think it took a certain type of mindless no-brain to make a sheeple.  I was wrong.  It takes a certain type of person not to BE a sheeple.  The no-brains are in the majority these days.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at September 5, 2017 9:19 AM MDT
      September 5, 2017 8:18 AM MDT

• Actually, it is mindless parrots who believe all of the liberal media's deceptions about Trump who are the sheeple. They are becoming insane with hate and bestial rage due to the left-leaning media's constant bombardment with hate-Trump utterances. They will start a civil war with such mindless hate and bestial rage. 
      September 5, 2017 9:23 AM MDT

Ironic isn't it that the same people who love to moralize and rage against and point fingers at"hate" have now become the haters. 
      September 5, 2017 9:35 AM MDT

I wish there were a vaccine for the "sheeples."---Until then, the only cure is education.  Unfortunately, some distrust education as much as others dislike vaccines.

Save yourself and your children if you can---and never underestimate the danger of stupid people in large groups.
      September 5, 2017 10:03 AM MDT

We are watching the effects of that unfold in real time tom. Stupid people in large groups are dangerous. Even one stupid person in a position of unlimited power can destroy the world. We have such a stupid person being supported by those who honestly believe he is a SAVIOR and the only truthteller so they cling to him like moss. Can they be considered intelligent? I think not. Woe is us until a time comes when power is taken away from the pretender and given to someone who deserves it and knows how to use it. I don't know when that will be. In my lifetime I hope. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      September 6, 2017 3:30 AM MDT