Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is it true that Militia groups showed heavily armed in Charlottesville and that they out-armed the local police? Possible?

Is it true that Militia groups showed heavily armed in Charlottesville and that they out-armed the local police? Possible?

Posted - August 15, 2017

Responses

I don't know if  police were over powered.  But I know there were militia geoups there  both extreme right and extreme left wing. 
      August 15, 2017 7:32 AM MDT

And yet not a single shot was fired by anyone. Weird huh?

People exercising both their 1st and their 2nd Amendment Rights and no one was shot, just someone run over by a car driven by what will probably turn out to be a psychiatric patient, or someone that should have legitimately been one. But seeing as how the only death directly attributable to the protest was committed by a car maybe we should just ban motor conveyances . . . what do ya' think? 
      August 15, 2017 9:35 AM MDT

Just someone who I'll just gloss over and say GOT HIT BY A CAR.

PEOPLE DIED.  WHO CARES HOW? 

ARE YOU REALLY THIS DENSE?
      August 15, 2017 9:37 AM MDT

Can i send you some credits?
      August 15, 2017 9:38 AM MDT

I'll KILL you.  NO. 
      August 15, 2017 9:40 AM MDT

Sorry, they only let me send you some once. Ill try again later. Love, carbonproduct.
      August 15, 2017 9:42 AM MDT

I don't want them. 

I won't accept them.  Stop. 
      August 15, 2017 9:43 AM MDT

I cant send you gifts, i dont have enough credits. ;(
      August 15, 2017 9:45 AM MDT

One person died in C-ville, and NOT by gunfire. Perhaps you missed the part of the question that was an accusation about heavily-armed militia showing up in C-ville? Makes me wonder how "dense" you are.  

Yes, it's a tragedy that someone was killed by a rogue automobile, a car that chose to run over them for no apparent reason. (using liberal "logic", it's the inanimate object's fault). Any idea as to how many pedestrians were killed by rogue automobiles around the the country that same day, jaywalkers not "blessed" with being part of a media feeding frenzy? 
      August 15, 2017 9:52 AM MDT