Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Any fans out there of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the Arizona racist guy? Scuttlebutt is that Donald John will pardon him. Approve/dis/why?

Any fans out there of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, the Arizona racist guy? Scuttlebutt is that Donald John will pardon him. Approve/dis/why?

Posted - August 16, 2017

Responses

• At the end of most presidential administrations, there is a flurry of pardons handed out. Sometimes they are warranted and deserving and sometimes they are for sale to the highest bidder. Many less deserving than Arpaio have received pardons over the years. It shouldn't revolve around what I think anyhow. I'm sure that everyone who has received a pardon has defenders and detractors. Arpaio is no different. Then what is troubling is that group that I like to call the slash and burn, scorched earth posse. These are the folks that pick and choose by personal preference regardless of what might have brought on the indictment, trial and conviction. But, as we used to say in law enforcement, every street corner comes equipped with a lawyer and there will always be those who know more about jurisprudence than the courts.
      August 16, 2017 9:39 AM MDT

Give it up. 
    Trump is a racist and so is Arpaio. 

Don't gloss this over.  Please.  Don't insult me.  I have put up with this PIG Sheriff for decades now. He actually spent half his last 10 years in office spending millions trying to prove that Obama is an immigrant.

These two turkeys are just incompetent tools whose time is OVER.  It's time to dispose of both of them and erase their names from political history. 

That is the only pardon I'll grant either of them.

But thank you for an opportunity to post yet another picture venting my loathing.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 16, 2017 9:52 AM MDT
      August 16, 2017 9:50 AM MDT

Getting pardoned by Donald Trump is like getting TWEETED by David Duke that you are wonderful.

Arpaio has already been pardoned considering the atrocities he committed while being in office as Arizona's Sheriff,  and trying to cover it up by causing all kinds of publicity about having proof that Obama was not an American citizen.

So NO WONDER Trump wants to back this pig.  He just cannot keep his mouth shut about his racist views, and  Trump's focus on Arpaio's needing to be pardoned is just another manifestation of this proof.  Why waste time on a criminal when we have all these other pertinent issues to address that he should be addressing? 

Because this turd does not know how to prioritize and has only one focus.  To keep his party of imbeciles together at any cost and since  he is losing them by the droves on a daily basis, he has to call in the desperate and grant them favors that they will have to owe him for forever.

Arpaio is the right pawn for a clueless man who will do ANYTHING to support the few that still back him.  Arpaio has always backed Trump.  Arpaio would be worse than Trump if he were ever to trade places. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 16, 2017 9:51 AM MDT
      August 16, 2017 9:44 AM MDT

And what makes Mr. Arpaio a "racist"? Your making such a claim does not make him a racist. Facts, please ?
      August 16, 2017 10:40 AM MDT