Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Too many people in your country you dislike? Start a war and take them out. Is a Race War coming to your neighborhood soon?

Too many people in your country you dislike? Start a war and take them out. Is a Race War coming to your neighborhood soon?

During the Civil War 750,000 Americans died. Population of the country was 31,443,000

I don't know how many non-white Americans there are but our 2016 population for the country was 323.1 million. Deaths will be ever so much higher. Racists are the ones who are armed, locked and loaded. Their avowed goal is to make America white again. Two ways to do it. Kill people or deport them. Which way do you think racist whites who are armed and filled with hate would choose?

Posted - August 17, 2017

Responses

Unlikely in Australia. It was disease, not warfare, that decimated the native population.
      August 17, 2017 6:34 AM MDT

• I do not think there will be any race war near me now. I am visiting a wealthy Japanese girl Akiko, and her cousin Miyuki is my best friend. Also here are Chen-Chu, Shan-Lan and Bi-Zhen from China; Venus from Italy; Ursula from Germany; another Miyuki from Japan; Raquel from Mexico; Nika and I from Ukraine and Sandra from the USA. I have never heard of people from these nations having a race war. China and Japan have had nation versus nation wars. The three Chinese and three Japanese girls are friendly to one another. 
    Whites are not the only racists by any means. Black Lives matter is quite racist. There are no blacks near us now. 
      August 29, 2017 1:31 PM MDT

I find the level of ignorance by these racists so pathetic! This country was first inhabited by the native Americans. The white races came later to settle on land belonging to the different nations of this country. eventually the white man either killed or drove out the American Indian from their homes. What a sad foundation for what is called the "United States of America". Therefore the end result is what we have today. Yet there is hope for this country as well as the rest of the nations that soon conditions will change when God's kingdom brings changes earthwide. Gone will be all the bigots, and racists from all nations. "So follow the way of good people and stay on the paths of the righteous, for only the upright will reside in the earth, and the blameless will remain in it. As for the wicked, they will be cut off from the earth, and the treacherous will be torn away from it." (Proverbs 2:20-22)
      June 28, 2018 10:59 PM MDT

((hugs)) You ALWAYS know what to say to make me feel better Autumn. I don't know how or why you do but you do so thank you. I try to stay positive but honestly it's so depressing. I keep sayings things like "what you do to the least of mine you do to me" and "love thy neighbor" and "suffer the little children to come unto me" and yet the so-called "religious" worshippers of King don juan ignore it all  and adoringly defend/support/love him. I cannot for the life of me figure out if they are all liars and ungodly and serve the devil or are all completely ignorant/blind to what they are supporting/serving. I never knew there were so many haters in the world. Every person who supports Trump hates different groups of people because of their skin color or religion or politics or lifestyle or whom they love. Why? Because Trump tells them to do so. Anything he says they believe.  I don't get it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday. How are YOU doing my friend? :)
      June 29, 2018 2:32 AM MDT