Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Ever hear of Odinism and its offshoots Vanuatru, Disitru and Asatru? How about Wotanism and Odalism?

Ever hear of Odinism and its offshoots Vanuatru, Disitru and Asatru? How about Wotanism and Odalism?

A religion that some or maybe many white racists  cleave unto fiercely. White racist Odinists see Christianity as a feminized, weak, self-destructive  theology created by Jews and forced on white people to trick/enslave them.  Wonder how many white racists are Odinists or one of its progeny?

Posted - August 18, 2017

Responses

Odinism and Odalism? No, never heard of them.

Heard of Onanism though. It's a method of birth control named in honour [?] of Onan who according to Genesis 38:9-10 was supposed to have intercourse with his brother's widow and use his [Onan's] seed [sperm] to make her pregnant so that his dead brother would have a heir, but on having intercourse with her Onan withdrew and "spilled it (his seed) on the ground......And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he (God) slew him (Onan)"

August 22, 2017 6:37 PM MDT

Thanks for showing up CLURT. Onanism is not part of my question. I have no idea why you brought it along with you since it has zero to do with this subject. I expect you know though. So why? Happy Wednesday.
      August 23, 2017 4:39 AM MDT

Odinism and Odalism and Onanism. The connection is they all sound similar. The first two you mentioned but I had never heard of them before. The last one I brought to your and all readers' attention in case you or they never heard of it before. I also gave references to where it came from so that anyone could check it up to see that I was not joking and had not just made it up.

We're all the better for it if we live and learn and help one another in that process.

Also good of you to ask and hope the above is okay as an explanation.

Have good day.

August 23, 2017 5:44 AM MDT