Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » What are we drinking?

What are we drinking?

I just hope there is a Pina or colada in my glass!! 

Posted - August 18, 2017

Responses

• Meh .... just this. I broke myself last week and I'm no feeling well tonight. If I was drinking piña colada's I would probably be a lot calmer and make more sense :)

I miss alcohol cos I do. 
      August 18, 2017 7:04 PM MDT

Nice I had no idea there was vanilla tea!!! I love vanilla flavor coffee, so this MUST be good too...
      August 18, 2017 8:41 PM MDT

• it is so good:) it's made by brand Tetly if you have in the US. Earl grey vanilla. Get it... STAT! :)
      August 18, 2017 8:46 PM MDT

• My son's not here tonight so I'm just having a Budweiser and eating a hotdog and I will probably watch a movie.
    Cheers. : )

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 26, 2017 12:37 PM MDT
      August 18, 2017 7:15 PM MDT

Living on the edge. I like it.
      August 18, 2017 7:16 PM MDT

• Hey, I used to be wild at one time.
    Now I dance to YouTube videos, LoL!
      August 18, 2017 7:19 PM MDT

• Cartoon movie????? :) i highly recommend the fox and the hound with Budweiser. Cos dogs and stuff 
      August 18, 2017 7:17 PM MDT

• The Fox and the Hound.
    That's probably one I'd have to watch snuggled up with a woman.
    She can watch the cartoon and I'll watch her watch the cartoon, LoL!

There's one big movie store still open here so I go there and buy a big stack of new DVDs for like $2.00 each because they get rid of them due to Netflix taking over so I have a big pile of them and so when my son has the big TV to watch his Kid's channels I can lay in bed and just lose myself in movies. : )
      August 18, 2017 7:29 PM MDT

• We don't have any rent movie stores here anymore :) I miss when that was a thing,  go blockbuster get a movie for night :) fox and the hound is A good movie! I have it on DVD cos it's the besterest :)
      August 18, 2017 7:39 PM MDT

• I know right?
    I grew up hanging out at the video store/arcade and eating coke bottle candies and sour soothers. : )
    Hey, you live in Ontario and you're around my age so did you ever used to see watch Mtv Live Canada?
    Daryn, Nicole, Paul and Sheena?
      August 18, 2017 8:32 PM MDT

• Haha same :) remember getting free popcorn from blockbuster on Friday nights??? And I think I am same age as you ... of course I watched MTV live. 
      August 18, 2017 8:38 PM MDT

• I watched it everyday for like 6 years.
    I miss it sometimes,
    they should bring it back, LoL!
      August 18, 2017 8:44 PM MDT

• Lol :) did you watch " kids in hall" too? Or no? 

https://youtu.be/JF1chLj1fro
      August 18, 2017 8:49 PM MDT

• I watched that show too, LoL!
    Good old Canadian shows huh?
      August 18, 2017 8:59 PM MDT

• I loved it, that show  :) I hated that one show beachcombers though ... that was on before Sunday Disney hour when I was little .... pretty sure that show was my nemesis ;) we only got 3 channels so.... that wasn't really fair for me at all :) kid she in hall was the besterest  canadian show ... imo 
      August 18, 2017 9:05 PM MDT

• I hear you. : )
    Here's a song you might remember?
      August 18, 2017 9:08 PM MDT

• LOL :) OMG!!!! I loved that show!!! So much :) I used to wear my hair like " spike" could store  pencils in my bangs :) 
      August 18, 2017 9:13 PM MDT

• LoL!
    Poor Spike and Shane huh?
    She was the original teen mom and I remember she came to our school to speak about something.
    It was cool to actually see her.
    I thought I was Joey Jeremiah too. : )
    That's such a great show!!! LoL. 
      August 18, 2017 9:18 PM MDT

• I met the guy who played Joey  at a bar in Toronto when I was in early 20's. He was so sad trying to hang on to his claim to fame ... wearing fedora and all :) lol :) poor Shane ...just say NO to drugs at concerts or you'll end up be  a "Shane" lol we had odd life lessons as kids in Canada :)
      August 18, 2017 9:23 PM MDT

• Wow! Poor Joey. : (
    They were so good, but they probably didn't get rich on those shows.
    It was such a dramatic show, like something bad always had to happen to teach us Canadian kids a lesson every episode, LoL!

I used to watch a lot of MuchMusic and my favorite VJ was Sook-Yin Lee.
    She would just go on the air and say whatever, LoL!
    She was cool. : )

Thanks for talking about some Canadian shows with me, I'm sure some of the other AnswerMuggers are like WTF are those shows???
    LoL!

August 18, 2017 10:13 PM MDT

• Lol :) I enjoyed remembering all those shows :) especially degrassi ... I loved MTV also but I don't remember all the names of VJS ... remember this one .... before MTV and dégrassi. It was after Poland it door and before today's special!!! Yeah ... the Americans probably think  shows  are WHACK :)

https://youtu.be/PvssomC2zVs
      August 18, 2017 10:21 PM MDT

• I don't know if I remember that one, but I did watch Fraggle Rock, Mr. Dressup, Polka Dot Door, The Adventures of Teddie Ruxpin and Walt Disney on Sunday after Tommy Hunter??

Did you ever watch Street Cents with Jonathan Torrens from The Trailer Park Boys?

It was popular back in the 5th grade I think?

: )

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 19, 2017 11:02 PM MDT
      August 18, 2017 10:47 PM MDT

• yes I watched it :) I learned disposible contact lenses are " fit for the pit" but I still use them anyway... :) I remember all shows  you mentioned. I hated fraggel rock show though... I don't remember why , just remember did not like it. Maybe cos they were all orange and had no noses And weird string hair. 
      August 18, 2017 10:56 PM MDT

• LoL!
    I just liked the Doozers I think?
    They were just busy down there making something in their little hard hats, LoL!

These are the Dave's I know, I know these are the Dave's I know.
    Now that songs stuck in my head, LoL!
    Talk to ya later. : )

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 20, 2017 2:28 PM MDT
      August 18, 2017 11:08 PM MDT